Hey Adventurers, Campers, Hikers
An escape from the heat to God’s own country! There are amazing places in the Western ghats (forests) in Kerala. Yellapatty is a stunning hill village on the way to Vattavada from Munnar town via Mattupetty Dam and Top Station. Pampadum Shola National Park is also nearby.
Why should you join this trip?
- Uniquely different experience for you
- To experience the Camping at the edge of the Valley view and trekking
- Results for you: Feeling great
- Easy for you: To travel with like minded
Experiences you get:
- Camp at an offbeat hill, after trekking for 8 KMs both ways.
- Trek to the viewpoint for a mesmerising Sunrise view
- Best location for the photography
- Trek through Pampadum National park
Cost: Rs.6000 P/person
Day 1 Freshen up at Marayoor, 2 Nights – Twin sharing tent stay, 2 Dinner, 2 Breakfast. Trekking Excludes – Transport up to Yellapatty and return (We can facilitate), Any fee for activities, Food other than 2 meals, Anything other than inclusions.
Please contact +919677212318 / +917550042234 / email@example.com for details and booking.
- Pick-up from Coimbatore / Udumalpet, Freshen up near Marayoor
- Enjoy the beautiful Lakkam Falls
- Travel to Munnar and see Tea Museum if possible / Lunch
- Mattupetty Dam
- Yellapatty Campsite base camp reaching, Trekking for 4 KMs to reach the peak, Campfire, and dinner me time and relax (Some photos), Crash the tents
- Wake up
- Head to the guided sunrise trek. Get awestruck with the view and capture the memories.
- Return for a heavy breakfast, refresh and checkout from the campsite.
- Sunrise Trek
- Breakfast, Check-out, Trek back to base camp
- Top Station View Point,
- Stay at Munnar Tent Camps (https://www.munnartentcamps.com/tent/)
- Pambadum Shola Forest,
- Kandala Dam,
- Visit Pothamedu Viewpoint
- Reach Udumalpet / Coimbatore for travelling to destinations.
- Sanitised vehicles, Sanitiser and first aid kit in the vehicle, Clean Campsite
- Requesting all participants to maintain Social distancing to the maximum possibility and to wear masks appropriately.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To book and pay, you may use the Booking engine or use: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Experience booking terms: 100% advance for booking
- 100% will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip. If a guest informs KeyTerns about not joining the trip before 24 hours, 100% money will be refunded after deducting Banking and Booking charges if any. If cancelled within 24 hours, 25% will be refunded.