Inside Indian Jungle — Tadoba Tiger Reserve
This is an exclusive package for your family & friends to live in harmony with nature, spread over 600 square kilometres, the Tadoba Tiger Reserve. Experience the relaxing stay and adventurous safari in the midst of woods.
Please contact 7550042234 / email@example.com to register.
Highlights of the trip:
A trip to the exotic wildlife
Fascinating safari to get as close as possible to the beast
Stay in the midst of the jungle
Tadoba National Park is home to the endangered species of the Royal Bengal Tigers. Tadoba Andhari National park is in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra has sheltered around 56 tigers. Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to other mammals, including: Indian leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, dhole, striped hyena, small Indian civet, jungle cats, sambar, barking deer, chital, chausingha and honey badger.
Day 01 – Pickup from Nagpur airport / Chandrapur railway station, transfer to the stay place near Tadoba National Park in an AC private car, Check in at stay place, Have lunch, get set for the Safari, do the exciting first Wildlife Safari. Return to resort. enjoy the stay place activities, have delicious Dinner. Sleep well getting ready for the next day.
Day 02 – Wake up to the great morning, have or pack your Breakfast, leave for second Wildlife Safari, do the Safari and have Breakfast if you carried. Reach Stay place for a filling lunch. With some rest, carry on with the third Wildlife Safari. Discuss the wildlife stories with the people, enjoy the Dinner and have some good sleep.
Day 03 – By now, you are familiar with lots of people and will be sharing loads of stories. Have the Breakfast, and go for fourth Wildlife Safari, Back for Lunch, try fifth Wildlife Safari, back to stay place for a great Dinner and rest.
Day 04 – With the satisfying Safaris, have delicious Breakfast, get Sixth Wildlife Safari done, back to stay place, check out, and get dropped at Nagpur airport / Chandrapur station with fine memories and loads of photographs.
|Package||Starting Price Per Person|
|3N4D Budget Homestay||
|3N4D, Comfortable Twin Sharing Resort Stay||
9800 or 11800
|2N3D, Comfortable Twin Sharing Resort Stay,||
7200 or 8400
|1N2D, Comfortable Twin Sharing Resort Stay,||
4400 or 5200
General Cost Inclusions:
- Stay as chosen (Homestay or Resorts like Pugmark, Serai tiger camp, Tadoba Tiger King Resort, etc.), 3 Meals, all transfers between Stay place and Safari Gate, stay place activities like Campfire and Wildlife documentary subject to availability, and Nagpur Airport / Chandrapur Station Pickup & drop
General Cost Exclusions:
- Anything other than inclusions
- Safari Cost (KeyTerns can book as chosen by Guests from the choices below).
- Optional other experiences (like given below) and extra meals.
- Park Entry Fee of Rs.20 Per Person
- Camera fees – Rs.200 per Camera up to 200 mm and Rs.250 per Camera above 200 mm
- Medical and travel insurance
Stay places are closer to the gate, good rated and reviewed. Prices given are indicative. Actual quote can be given upon inquiry. Certain facilities are available in specific resorts. Some have campfire, Wildlife documentary, serene location, neat cottages, Machaan Sunrise, Sunset, Star views, Nice lake view, good food, some guide support, nature walk, indoor / outdoor games
Tadoba Wildlife Safari Cost
|Fees||Buffer Van||Buffer Jeep||Core Jeep Safari|
|0-120 Days||0-120 Days||Booking in 4-59 Days||Booking in 60-120 Days|
|Monday to Friday||Saturday & Sunday||Monday to Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|Total Price including convenience fee for 1 to 4 persons (1 to 6 if same family)||700||5000||4500||5600||7800||12200|
- Summers (April to Mid-June) is the best time to visit Tadoba owing to the high number of tiger and other species sightings but the heat would be extreme.
- Winters (October to February) is for relaxed weather, however the sighting chances would be comparatively lesser.
- Jungle is closed during the rainy season starting from June to late September.
- Tuesday, jungle is closed
Other experience to see / do:
- Boating Per Hour: Rs. 2000 | Per Half Hour: Rs. 1200. 1-6 People Allowed
- Bird Machan Price Rs. 1500 Max 2 people allowed
- Cycling Rs. 2000 [Timing: 7 AM to 10 AM] Rs. 4000 [Timing: 3 PM to 6 PM], 1-5 People – 2 Guides | 6-10 People – 4 Guides
- Nature Walk Rs. 2000 [Timing: 7 AM to 10 AM] Rs. 4000 [Timing: 3 PM to 6 PM]
- Night Safari Rs.4000 including guide fees Timing: 7 PM to 10 PM | Max 6 people Per Jeep
- All these experiences can be booked by us with some nominal booking fee. Timing and no. of people may change because of Covid SOPs.
- Sequence given is indicative and can be customised where required and possible. Places of visit and Experiences are subject to availability and can be chosen from Appendix depending on interest and time availability.
- Travellers should assess the situation and take care of themselves to ensure safety.
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Trip specific terms are as below.
- Experience booking terms, cancelation policy:
Tadoba Park Cancellation Rules
- The cancellation amount will be refunded between 4-7 working days after cancellation.
- Refunds Eligible only for Safari Bookings. No Refund on Cancellation of activities and Single seat safari booking.
- 60-120 Days Tickets – For these tickets these is NO REFUND on cancellation
- 16-59 days, Before Safari Date – 50% of the booking amount will be refunded after cancellation.
- 4-15 days, Before Safari Date, For these tickets the amount Refunded will be Rs. 1000 only.
- 1-3 days, Before Safari Date, For these tickets there is NO REFUND on cancellation.
- Once Hotel and Transport are chosen, respective cancellation policies will be shared.
Identity proofs for Indian citizens in original is required. Following are accepted:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School/College for their students. Aadhaar
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Masks are mandatory. (Current rule)
- Thermal checks are mandatory. (Current rule)
- All vehicles entering the park are to be mandatorily disinfected before entry. (Current rule)
- Suspected COVID-19 individuals shall be mandatorily directed to nearest COVID-19 Care/Isolation centres as directed by district authorities. (Current rule)
- Pregnant women, sick people, children below 10 years and people above 65 years of age will not be allowed to enter. (Current rule)
- Only 4 persons shall be allowed per vehicle excluding driver and guide. However, if the members are from the same family 6 Persons will be allowed per jeep. (Current rule), Hence, only two jeeps are considered.
- Social distancing should be maintained at the gate.
- The cell phones are not allowed during the safari, kindly bring your camera for which there is an additional fees of Rs. 250 per safari
Please contact 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.