This is an exclusive package for your family & friends to experience the land rich in culture, tradition and steeped in religion. Mount Khangchendzonga (8534 meters), the third-highest mountain in the world is situated in Sikkim and is the guardian deity of Sikkim.
Highlights of the trip:
- Experience the rich culture of Sikkim
- Tsongo Lake, a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border.
- Enjoy playing in the snow and Yak Ride
- Nathula Pass on China Border
- Admire the beauty of Bonjhakri Falls
- Gonjang and Ghoom Monastery
Price: Choose any day. Earlier the better. Ask us for the quote.
Please contact 7550042234 / email@example.com to register.
A traveller can enjoy evergreen tropical jungles, alpine forests, organically grown food (rice, vegetables and fruits), snowy mountains, luxuriant forests with exotic flora and fauna, pristine waterfalls, sacred lakes, holy caves, medicinal hot springs, cascading rivers and gentle streams. It is a destination for all seasons and all reasons. Sikkim offers tours for everyone from those seeking solitude for meditation and those seeking leisure holiday to the more adventurous.
Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim situated at an elevation of 5500 feet above the mean sea level, and it experiences a temperate climate throughout the year. Gangtok is the premier tourist spot in North-Eastern India. Gangtok town overlooks the Ranikhola river which meanders in the valley below the town. The snow-clad Mount Kanchenjunga ranges can be seen from the east of Gangtok town.
- IXB/NJP TO GANGTOK-120 KMS IN 4HRS We receive you on your arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP station and drive to Gangtok.
- Check-In to your Hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight at Gangtok.
GANGTOK TO TSONGU LAKE AND BABA MANDIR EXCURSION – 52 KMS IN 3HRS- ONE WAY (TIMING: 7.30AM TO 2.30PM).
- Drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border.
- Enjoy playing in the snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel for late Lunch. Afternoon free.
- Overnight at Gangtok
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals with 30 Days Advance Request at an additional cost.
GANGTOK HALF DAY CITY TOUR (TIMING 9.00AM TO 1.00PM).
- Visit Bonjhakri Falls, Gonjang Monastery, Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology(Closed on Sunday), Dodurl Chorten.
GANGTOK TO DARJEELING-110 KMS IN 4HRS- DEPARTURE AT 2.30 PM
- Check-out from Gangtok and drive to Darjeeling (Alt 7100Ft/ 2100M).
- On arrival check-in to your Hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight at Darjeeling
DARJEELING FULL DAY CITY TOUR (TIMING 4.00AM TO 7.30AM & 9.00 AM TO 1.00 PM).
- Early morning tour in Darjeeling with visits to – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery.
- Post Breakfast visits 7 points – Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
- Free evening at Mall for Shopping.
- Overnight at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING TO IXB/NJP-90 KMS IN 3HRS- DEPARTURE AT 7.30 AM
- Check out from Darjeeling hotel and drive back to Airport/Railway station.
- Farewell and tour end.
Check-in date – 1st week Dec 2019
Standard package :- Rs.31395/-
Deluxe package:- Rs.33000/-
Package cost for Two adults.
Please check with us for the customized package with additional adults / children and group trip.
Hotels included (Deluxe 3*category):
|Gangtok||Woodberry hotel and Spa / Similar||MAP||Standard||2|
|Darjeeling||Hotel Yuma / Similar||MAP||Luxury||2|
Package Cost does not include any of the follow
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
• Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
• Additional car usage beyond Itinerary
• Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
• Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto
Car – 01 Non AC Small Car / Sumo / Maxx / Similar car for all transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in point to point basis and not on a disposal basis.
Documents guests must carry (For guests visiting to Sikkim)
Original: Passport / Voter ID / Driving License of each passenger.
3 color passport size photograph of each passenger.
3 photocopies of ID card (above mentioned) of each passenger
Aadhar card/pan card will not be accepted
A deposit of 50% of the total amount is due at the time of reservation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to departure date. If the reservation is made within 30 days of departure, the entire amount must be paid at the time of reservation.
|Day before arrival||Charge||Subject to a minimum of||Comment|
|0||100 % of Tariff||No Refund for Cancellation on the day of check in|
|1 to 3 days||75% of tariff||Rs. 5,000||Whichever is higher|
|4 to 7 days||50% of Tariff||Rs. 5,000||Whichever is higher|
|8 to 15 days||25% of Tariff||Rs. 3,000||Whichever is higher|
|More than 15 days||10% of Tariff||Rs. 3,000||Whichever is higher|
Please note that if your package includes government accommodations booking, the above rule will be applicable on the balance amount after deducting government accommodation booking charges. For government accommodation, the government rules will be applicable and not the rule given above.
This is a standard cancellation rule , in high season and special circumstances, we may notify you a different cancellation rule. If we have notified you a different cancellation rule, then the above rule will not be applicable.
No refund is admissible if service is cancelled due to force majeure events such as acts of God, civil / political disturbances or events beyond our control.
These transactions takes place in Siliguri and all disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Siliguri Judicial Magistrate.
In case you have any further queries, feel free to call or email the undersigned.
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Rooms availability not checked.
- Quotation is valid for 15 days only.
- The above package cost applies for travel between 21st Nov to 19th Dec 2019
- Flight cost comes to Rs.10800/- per person as on date from Chennai to Bagdogra and returns (flight fare changes subject to availability).
Please contact 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | email@example.com | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.