Road Trip to Kolli Hills – 1N2D
This trip is for the Road Trippers from Chennai and covers Kolli Hills near Namakkal.
Kolli Hills or as it is called in Tamil KolliMalai is a small hill located in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu. It is about ~350 km from Chennai and takes about 6 – 7 hrs ride. It is believed that Siddhars lived in Kolli Hills. It’s a biker’s paradise with 72 hairpin bends, a small temples waterfalls, trekking experience, lovely weather and good landscape. Ooty has only 36 hairpin bends. One can imagine how nice Kolli hills would be.
Pit Stops Experience
- Route – Chennai – Ulundurpet – Attur – Kolli hills – same way return
- Kolavai Lake Sun rise view (chance) in Chengalpet
Experience at site
- Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls.
- Seeku Parai Sunset with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Liked minded bikers gathering, preparing Barbeque together in the evening with Campfire
- Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. 300 Feet waterfall, 1200 odd steep steps will test your fitness
- Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple
Trip cost: Please check with us.
- Early morning, start the trip.
- Pleasant morning drive on the NH 45, stop at Madurantakam or Kolavai Lake in Chengalpet for a photo and continue.
- Breakfast enroute, Drive to Kolli hills. Enroute have lunch and reach stay place.
- After checking in, ride for about 45 mins to see Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls. Water in falls depends on season. But the ride and walk will be good.
- Next is Seeku Parai Viewpoint (Sunset Point)
- Nice sun setting in the far distance with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Wayback to stay place, stop at market and eat some hot snacks a Filter Coffee.
- Evening would be a nice gathering, Barbeque, Campfire, dinner and tent stay overnight.
- Morning, small walk in the morning to enjoy weather, fog if possible
- After breakfast, drive to Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. It is a 300 Feet waterfall which flows into River Aiyaru and is surrounded by mountains and thick forest. Take a walk down using steps to reach falls. Enjoy falls dip. Water is seasonal. To be precise 1200 odd steep steps
- Visit Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple, take a photograph
- Start riding down. Riding down will be a fabulous experience.
- Reach Chennai with fine drive memories.
- Tent stay with complimentary barbecue and campfire.
- Food – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bike Lead
Cost Exclusions: Personal expenses including Bike, Bike Fuel, Toll, Parking Charges, etc. / Any entry Fee / Any food / Anything not in inclusions
- Nature sightseeing is subject to availability.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 72 hours of trip start time.
- The trip will be conducted once a minimum of 15 persons registering for the trip.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of adventure, expert curated, leisure, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
#Biker, #Biking, #RoadTrip, #Kolli, #KeyTerns, #Offbeat, #Trekking, #Camping, #Waterfalls