Road Trip to Kolli Hills – 1N2D
This trip is for the Bikers and Road Trippers and covers Kolli Hills near Namakkal.
Kolli Hills or as it is called in Tamil Kollimalai is a small hill located in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu. It is about ~300 to 350 km from Bengaluru or Chennai and takes about 6 – 7 hrs ride. It is believed that Siddhars lived in Kolli Hills. It’s a biker’s paradise with 72 hairpin bends, a small temple, waterfalls, trekking experience, lovely weather and good landscape. Ooty has only 36 hairpin bends. One can imagine how nice Kolli hills would be.
Experience at site
- Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls.
- Seeku Parai Sunset with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Liked minded bikers gathering, preparing Barbeque together in the evening with Campfire
- Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. 300 Feet waterfall, 1200 odd steep steps will test your fitness
- Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple
Trip cost: As per choices given below.
- Early morning, start the trip.
- Breakfast enroute, Drive to Kolli hills.
- Enroute have lunch and reach stay place.
- After checking in, ride for about 45 mins to see Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls. Water in falls depends on season. But the ride and walk will be good.
- Next is Seeku Parai Viewpoint (Sunset Point)
- Nice sun setting in the far distance with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Way back to stay place, stop at market and eat some hot snacks a Filter Coffee.
- Evening would be a nice gathering, Barbeque, Campfire, dinner and tent stay overnight.
- Morning, small walk in the morning to enjoy weather, fog if possible
- After breakfast, drive to Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. It is a 300 Feet waterfall which flows into River Aiyaru and is surrounded by mountains and thick forest. Take a walk down using steps to reach falls. Enjoy falls dip. Water is seasonal. To be precise 1200 odd steep steps. Generally, walk to water falls is tedious and may not be suitable for small kids and aged.
- Visit Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple, take a photograph
- Start riding down. Riding down will be a fabulous experience.
- Reach your place with fine drive memories.
Cost: Please check with us.
- Route guidance
- Tent stay or Tent Room Stay or Cottage Stay
- Food – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Cost Exclusions: Personal expenses including Bike, Bike Fuel, Toll, Parking Charges, etc. / Any entry Fee / Any food / Anything not in inclusions
- Nature sightseeing is subject to availability.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 72 hours of trip start time.
- The trip will be conducted once a minimum of 15 persons registering for the trip.
KeyTerns is a Comfort, Budget, Expert Curated, Corporates and Students travel designer and an organiser in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | email@example.com |
Air Tickets and Hotel Booking – https://keyterns.com/agoda/
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.
#Biker, #Biking, #RoadTrip, #Kolli, #KeyTerns, #Offbeat, #Trekking, #Camping, #Waterfalls