- DAY 1:
- Reach Madurai early morning and travel by AC Van to Rameshwaram. Early Check-in.
- Visit to Shiva Temple
- Rameshwaram is located on a beautiful island in the lower side of India. Lord Shiva too is worshipped in this place. Renowned for its magnificent prakaras with massive sculptured pillars on either side (totally 1000 pillars), The Ramanathaswamy Temple houses the longest corridor in the world.
- Agniteertham is famous for its sacred waters and Pilgrims perform poojas in honour of their ancestors at this seashore.
- DAY 1:
- The Five-faced Hanuman Temple holds the floating stone which was used to build the bridge between India and Sri Lanka.
- Visit Dhanushkodi to see the ruins of time:
Dhanushkodi is an abandoned town at the south-eastern tip of Pamban Island of the state of Tamil Nadu in India. It is situated to the South-East of Pamban and is about 18 miles (29 km) west of Talaimannar in Sri Lanka. The town was destroyed during the 1964 Rameswaram cyclone and remains uninhabited in the aftermath.
Also visit Rama sethu point
- Day 2
- Ariyaman beach and Pamban bridge view
Its clean surroundings, gentle soothing waves, lush green trees along with calm atmosphere captivate many visitors. This beach adds a touch of refreshing nature to the historical and religious Rameshwaram tour. It is also known by the name of Kushi Beach.
- Visit to Abdul kalam Memorial:
- Uthira Kosa Mangai is a tiny hamlet, famous for the Siva temple considered to be 3000 years old. It is considered to be one of the very ancient Hindu temples which Tamil literature describes as “Mann Mundhiyo Mangai Mundhiyo?” meaning “Did the mud (mann) come first or is the Mangai(The Female Deity of the Temple)?” 100 petal stone pillar
Cost: Rs.6600 Per Adult
Payment link: https://www.instamojo.com/@keyterns/
- From start to return Transport in AC vehicle
- Stay at Hotel Pearl Residency (http://hotelpearlresidency.com) or equivalent
- All times veg food, snacks, beverages.
- Glass Boat ride to see Coral reefs
- Travel Escort to curate the trip
- All entry fees monuments
- Anything not included in inclusions
- Any non-veg food
- Any activities, Kayaking, Snorkeling, any pooja or personal expenses.
Note: Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change.