How is Pilantri now?
The villagers of Piplantri plant 111 trees and deposit money every time a girl child is born. The story is much more inspiring. Take a trip to this village, be with the community to learn and appreciate them.
Standard Features Of Our Budget Leisure Trip
This is a Budget Any Date Experience Trip, carefully designed for your requirements to give you the following.
- Personalized design of trip by keeping maximum Safety and the Coverage of Experiences.
- Clear budget for the trip with details as far as possible.
- Better information with best season for your “likeable places or experiences”
- Best bouquet of Experiences and places arranged or given for easy picking.
- Feeling satisfied to have done some experiences
This trip will be special and unique in nature as this can be experienced only here. Be there, experience female empowerment, community living, and environmental change.
- Staying in the village along with villagers
- Visiting the tree plantations done to celebrate female children
- Sing along with farmers in the fields
- Witness the lifestyle of the rural villages
- Eat local food
- Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Much more…
Cost: Rs.9000 Per Person approximately
Please contact +917550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Please refer to the details for the plan, cost inclusions, cost exclusions, etc.
Places / Experiences
High level plan:
- Day 1: CAB pick up at Udaipur Airport, transfer to Piplantri, Check in at the Village Guest house,
- Enroute visit the Eklinji temple and the ShreenathJi temple (Experience 1)
- Take a stroll and relax for the day
- Day 2: Visit village houses, interact with villages, go along with them to the paddy field, watch the tree plantations created to celebrate female children (Experience 2)
- Day 3: Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort and lake (Experience 3)
- Day 4: Visit Udaipur (Experience 4)
- Drop at Udaipur Airport with fine memories
- Piplantri Transfer in an AC SUV Car and the sightseeing on the way
- Airport Transfer in an AC SUV Car and the sightseeing at Udaipur
- Triple sharing stay in 2 AC rooms with complimentary breakfast on day 2, 3 & 4, lunch on day 1, 2 & 3 and dinner on 1,2 & 3
- Piplantri – Kumbhalgarh Fort – Piplantri
- Flight (~ Rs.8500 to Rs.10000 Per Person for both ways Chennai-Udaipur-Chennai)
- Boat Charges at Udaipur (The boat ride ticket price to Jag mandir is Rs. 450 per person from City palace. After 3:00 pm, the ticket fee for boat ride is Rs. 700 per person)
- Entry fee to fort, palaces, sightseeing places
- Any Guide charges
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Stay can be arranged in a comfort / luxury hotel in Udaipur also.
- Sequence given is indicative. Places of visit and Experiences are subject to availability. Places of visit and Experiences can be chosen from Appendix depending on interest and time availability.
- Travellers should assess the situation while travelling or walking in travel places and take care of themselves to ensure safety.
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- If a cab is booked, Cab is not for a full day. Cab does pick up and drop based on time given by customers.
- Experience booking terms: 20% advance for booking and balance 30 days before the trip date.
- Experience cancelation policy: 20% cancellation charges upto 72 hours before check-in.
- Places can be added or changed depending on the customers interest and time availability.
KeyTerns is a Comfort, Budget, Expert Curated, Corporates and Students travel designer and an organiser in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | email@example.com |
Air Tickets and Hotel Booking – https://keyterns.com/agoda/
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.