Would you like to celebrate Birthdays / Anniversaries / Family outing / Corporate outing / Employee Recognition / Friends outing?
Join our *Party Boat Trip or Party Yacht Trip* and have some fantastic experience at the sea’. Suitable for anyone, no age limit. Let’s get your adrenaline pumped with our 9.3 Metre lifestyle yacht.
*What do you get?*
– Ride a on a 10 seater private Yacht, Music System and Fishing rods on board.
– Briefing about Chennai Port, Ocean
– 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours Sailing available with Life vest
– Mesmerizing experience of being inside Chennai Port with rustic and gigantic ships, viewing some of the old ships including a Submarine.
– Get a hands on feel on how to drive the boat
Why should you choose a Party Boat?
– Encouraging Kids to use vacations and to educate them about ocean stories and safe sea adventure
– You can celebrate birthdays / anniversaries / recognitions / events
– If evening is chosen, one can see a beautiful Sun set.
Photo albums (shows all events at Port including Sailing Orientation:
For details & booking, please contact +7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Only Indian Citizens are allowed.
– Trip starts at Madras Port entry point. Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date.
– Apart from this, we do other water sports such as Sailing, Scuba Diving, Surfing, Row Boat, Rafting, Kayaking, and Jet Ski. We also organize cruise, houseboat, corporate, team outing, group and celebration trips for Birthdays and Anniversaries. For details and booking, please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com.
–Testimonial: “Experience is beyond what language can convey. Thank you.” is what our participant says, who sailed on the Blue Moon Day. Please refer to more reviews in https://keyterns.com/package/sailing/
#Sailing, #WindSailing, #Yacht, #Sail, #SeaAdventure, #Boating, #Fullmoon, #SunSet, #WaterSports
KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.