Nilgiris, Offbeat Trip With Camping And Jungle Stay, 2N3D
Nilgiris hills is one of the oldest hills in the world and offers great places, experiences, wildlife, birding, lakes, view points, flora and fauna. We have designed a package with most of the offbeat experiences. Sign up to experience and get the best memories.
Why should you do this Nilgiris Offbeat Trip?
- Uniquely different experience for you
- To experience offbeat waterfalls
- To experience Jungle stay and Jungle trek
- Results for you: Feeling great, chance to photograph stunning landscape, and birds
- Easy for you: We take care of arrangements while you enjoy. Predictable, comfortable, cost effective Stay and transport
What do you get?
- Offbeat experience of hiking and waterfalls in Kotagiri
- Stay amidst the jungle at high altitude near Ooty
- Trek inside the Jungle and take a dip in a cool waterfalls.
- Much more..
Bengaluru / other city guests joining the trip with your Vehicle – please check with us for cost.
|Sr. No||Package||Price Per Person|
Package with Jungle Dorm Stay Variant
if booked by
10 PM IST.
Package with Jungle Standard Room Stay Variant
Package with Jungle Premium Room Stay Variant
High Level Plan
- Board at Guindy, Overnight journey in an AC Tempo
- Reach Kotagiri in the morning.
- Check in at Kotagiri stay place (Camping Site)
- After freshening up and breakfast, 6 to 8 KM (both ways) Ridge walk down the valley to have spectacular valley view, crawling rock, Pond and cave experience
- Back to stay place for lunch
- Drive to Catherine Waterfalls Parking area and 3 KMs both ways hike down to get refreshing dip in the falls
- Back to stay place, Campfire (subject to availability), Dinner and stay in tents with common washrooms.
- Walk around the camping site, breath fresh air and enjoy the mist or fog if available
- Freshen up, Check out
- Kotagiri Shopping (buy some home made Chocolates, Ooty Varkey)
- Check in at the 300+ acres Jungle Stay near Ooty and have Lunch
- Go for Jungle trek and take a dip in the waterfalls and play in the River
- Back to stay place, Dinner and take some good rest.
- Take walk around the property, enjoy the forest surroundings.
- After breakfast, check out.
- Visit Cairn Hill and have lunch.
- Travel to Avalanche or Emerald
- Leave Nilgiris with fond memories.
General Rules for the Jungle Stay :
- This is a Jungle Resort. Wild Animals roam around the property freely and they have higher priority than us in this area.
- There is no Television, Wifi in any of the rooms in the resort.
- If we have information about certain wild animals in the vicinity, we would request you to stay indoors and enjoy the wildlife from your rooms.
- No one is allowed to enter the forest without supervision.
- Entry into forest after 6 pm is completely banned.
- No loud music to be played after 9 pm.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests and maintain decorum.
- Kitchen will close at 10:30 pm, please make sure you order your snacks early.
- If you’re bringing a driver, we need to be informed earlier and they will be charged Rs 1000 for stay and food per day.
- Please bring the necessary medicines which you might need, we have the basic set of medicines for common issues.
- If you have any special food preference, we need to be intimated 2 days before check-in.
- Campfire and Jeep Safari is optional and can be arranged at your request and is chargeable.
- A solar Water heater is present for River View Cottages, hot water will be available all through the day when enough sunlight is present.
- As we are in the jungle, power cuts might happen, we use the generator from 7 pm to 10 pm. Again it will be switched on from 8 am to 10 am.
- A boiler is present in the Glass house suites- Hot water will be available from 9:00 Am to 12:00 Pm or according to the time’s guests prefer.
- Shoes are compulsory for trekking.
- No bright clothing or perfumes allowed during the trek.
- Stay booking is subject to availability and is the first come first served basis.
- Private Package can be customised according to the need of Customers in terms of alternate stay, transport, Own vehicle and no. of days, etc.
- Early check in is based on the availability