An exciting Port to Port Wind sailing orientation is there for you!
#LongSailing, #SeaFood, #SailingCrewTraining
– Memorable long sailing on blue seas with a nice City view, Kasimedu Fishing Harbour view, Ennore new Harbour view and a chance to see Ocean at full spread with sea livings
– You will be trained to crew the J80.
– The fresh catch seafood. Veg options are also available with garden fresh vegetables.
– Ocean stories and much more.
– Wind Sailing is an eco friendly and safe water sports.
- Photos – https://photos.app.goo.gl/rQwbFwbRPNxYY9BL7
Trip details – “https://keyterns.com/package/longsailing/”
For details & booking, please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com.
–Assemble at a meeting point near Chennai Port for briefing
–Sail from Chennai Port to Ennore Port
–Arrive at Ennore Port
–Seafood and veg lunch
–Depart by van
–Arrive at dropping point near Chennai Port by van
Cost: Please check with us.
– One way J80 Sailing, Sailing Orientation and Certification
– One way AC Van
– Non-veg or veg lunch
– Anything other than inclusions
– Only Indian Citizens are allowed. Guests need to provide Aadhar, 2nd ID proof, a Passport Size Photo for every guest. There are other documentation requirements for Vehicle passes also.
– Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date
– FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
– if Guest is unable to do Sailing, alternate date can be given or 100% money will be refunded after deducting Bank Charges if any.
– Apart from Sailing Orientation, we do other water sports such as Scuba Diving, Surfing, Row Boat, Rafting, Kayaking, and Jet Ski. We also organize yacht, cruise, houseboat, corporate, team outing, group and celebration trips for Birthdays and Anniversaries. For details and booking, please contact +7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
#Sailing, #WindSailing, #Yacht, #Sail, #SeaAdventure, #Boating, #Fullmoon, #SunSet, #WaterSports
KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.