Kothagiri is small town on the Nilgiris close to Ooty. Kothagiri is amazingly beautiful with perfect hill station weather all the time. It’s a place to be for leisure and for adventure. Join our Nature Trail at Kothagiri and enjoy the nature.
What will you do in this trip?
– Enjoying nature walk and a trek trail, Strolling along the water streams, Chilling your feet at the pond, Seeing magnificent view of valley, Wandering through lush green & spread tea estates, Trekking and taking a dip in the waterfalls, Visiting tribal villages, Taking some nice photographs, Watching the birds and listening to its soothing sound, Relaxing at campfire, Tasting delicious food, Probable wildlife sighting
– much more…
Cost: Please check with us
– Camping with twin sharing Tent stay with campfire and rest room facility
– 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed lunch and 1 Dinner
– Local Trekking guide
– Anything not in inclusion
Please contact +917550042234 / email@example.com for details and booking.
– Plan given is indicative. 100% advance is required.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is an Adventure, Expert Curated and Leisure thematic travel designer and an organiser for individuals, corporates and students in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.
#Travel, #Adventure, #KeyTerns, #Kothagiri, #Kotagiri, #Ooty, #WesternGhats, #Trek, #Camp, #Waterfalls