Leisure travel to Kolli Hills – 1N2D
This trip is for the Leisure travellers and covers Kolli Hills or Kolli Malai near Namakkal.
Kolli Hills or as it is called in Tamil KolliMalai is a small hill located in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu. It is about ~350 km from Chennai and takes about 6 – 7 hrs ride. It is believed that Siddhars lived in Kolli Hills. It’s a biker’s paradise with 72 hairpin bends, a small temples waterfalls, trekking experience, lovely weather and good landscape. Ooty has only 36 hairpin bends. One can imagine how nice Kolli hills would be. Also, Kolli malai or Kolli hills is popular for its beautiful waterfalls.
Experience at site
- Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls.
- Seeku Parai Sunset with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Liked minded bikers gathering, preparing Barbeque together in the evening with Campfire
- Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. 300 Feet waterfall, 1200 odd steep steps will test your fitness
- Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple
- Food choices – Paniyaram Restaurant, Boathouse Rd, Jambuthu R.F / RJ Grand resort / RVR / RVR Rejoice Villa Resorts
- Boating place, Jambuthu R.F (Nehru Park Boat House)
- Much more….
Trip cost, inclusions and exclusions: Please check with us. We can provide lake facing stay or comfort cottages.
- After checking in, drive for about 45 mins to see Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls. Water in falls depends on season. But the ride and walk will be good.
- Next is Seeku Parai Viewpoint (Sunset Point)
- Nice sun setting in the far distance with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Wayback to stay place, stop at market and eat some hot snacks a Filter Coffee.
- Evening would be a pleasant dining experience and stay overnight at Kolli hills.
- Morning, small walk in the morning to enjoy weather, fog if possible
- After breakfast, drive to Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. It is a 300 Feet waterfall which flows into River Aiyaru and is surrounded by mountains and thick forest. Take a walk down using steps to reach falls. Enjoy falls dip. Water is seasonal. To be precise 1200 odd steep steps
- Visit Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple, take a photograph
- Reach destination with fine memories.
- Nature sightseeing is subject to availability.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 72 hours of trip start time.
- The trip will be conducted once a minimum of 15 persons registering for the trip.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of adventure, expert curated, leisure, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
#Biker, #Biking, #RoadTrip, #Kolli, #KeyTerns, #Offbeat, #kollimalai, #kollihills, #agayagangafalls