Road Trip to Kolli Hills – 1N2D
This trip is for the Road Trippers from Chennai and covers Kolli Hills or Kolli Malai near Namakkal.
Kolli Hills or as it is called in Tamil KolliMalai is a small hill located in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu. It is about ~350 km from Chennai and takes about 6 – 7 hrs ride. It is believed that Siddhars lived in Kolli Hills. It’s a biker’s paradise with 72 hairpin bends, a small temples waterfalls, trekking experience, lovely weather and good landscape. Ooty has only 36 hairpin bends. One can imagine how nice Kolli hills would be. Also, Kolli malai or Kolli hills is popular for its beautiful waterfalls.
Experience at site
- Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls.
- Seeku Parai Sunset with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Liked minded bikers gathering, preparing Barbeque together in the evening with Campfire
- Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. 300 Feet waterfall, 1200 odd steep steps will test your fitness
- Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple
- Paniyaram Restaurant, Boathouse Rd, Jambuthu R.F
- Boating place, Jambuthu R.F
- Nehru Park Boat House
- Much more….
Trip cost: Refer below or check with us.
- Early morning, start the trip.
- Pleasant morning drive on the NH 45, stop at Madurantakam or Kolavai Lake in Chengalpet for a photo and continue.
- Breakfast enroute, Drive to Kolli hills. Enroute have lunch and reach stay place.
- After checking in, ride for about 45 mins to see Masila Waterfalls. 200 ft height waterfalls. Water in falls depends on season. But the ride and walk will be good.
- Next is Seeku Parai Viewpoint (Sunset Point)
- Nice sun setting in the far distance with spectacular views of the valley below.
- Wayback to stay place, stop at market and eat some hot snacks a Filter Coffee.
- Evening would be a nice gathering, Barbeque, Campfire, dinner and tent stay overnight.
- Morning, small walk in the morning to enjoy weather, fog if possible
- After breakfast, drive to Agaya Gangai Falls. Ganges of the Sky. It is a 300 Feet waterfall which flows into River Aiyaru and is surrounded by mountains and thick forest. Take a walk down using steps to reach falls. Enjoy falls dip. Water is seasonal. To be precise 1200 odd steep steps
- Visit Arappaleeswarar Shiva Temple, very ancient temple, take a photograph
- Start riding down. Riding down will be a fabulous experience.
- Reach Chennai with fine drive memories.
- Tent stay OR Tent Room stay or Home stay or Resorts stay or Hotel stay with complimentary barbecue and campfire.
- Food – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bike Lead from Decathlon
Cost Exclusions: Personal expenses including Bike, Bike Fuel, Toll, Parking Charges, etc. / Any entry Fee / Any food / Anything not in inclusions
- Nature sightseeing is subject to availability.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 72 hours of trip start time.
- The trip will be conducted once a minimum of 15 persons registering for the trip.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of adventure, expert curated, leisure, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
#Biker, #Biking, #RoadTrip, #Kolli, #KeyTerns, #Offbeat, #kollimalai, #kollihills, #agayagangafalls