Kanakapura is surrounded by trees and a river on the other side, has it all not far away from Bangalore.
- Perfect outing place for Adventure seekers.
- Welcome drink, Veg and Non-veg Buffet food, Hi Tea, Camp fire with Music, Barbecue, Bring your own Liquor, Speaker and mic, DJ or Live Musical performances
- Stay in Resorts surrounded by panoramic nature’s beauty for a physical and mental transformation – Tents / Dormitory, Enough wash rooms for both gents and ladies (Western style with hot water), 24 hrs water supply
- Take part in indoor and outdoor sport activities as a part of team building – Corporate Outbound Training (OBT), Indoor games like Foosball, Table Tennis, caroms and board games and Outdoor games like Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Football etc
- Additional activities
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hilltop in Bananthimari state forest range and Cave Exploration – After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has an area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
- Water Activities – 300 metre Zipline land on water, Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming with safety things like Life Jacket
- Climbing Activities – Bouldering / Wall climbing & Spider Web, Rappelling
- High Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games – Mud Obstacles course, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction, Paintball, ATV/Quad bike on Lap calculation
Artificial small waterfall, Open Air Dining Hall, Gazebo/ Sit out facing the lake, Double deck to have an amazing view facing the lake, Amphi theatre with gallery kind of steps for seating.
We can do a one day trip or two days trip with one night stay.
Tentative Itinerary (Day outing is from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
9:00 AM – Arrive at camp, welcomed with a welcome drink.
9:30 – 10:30 – Breakfast and relaxation
10:30 AM -12.00 PM – Members will be divided into teams. Team-building & Ice breaking games will be conducted.
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Start with activities. Options will be given to the team whether they want to go for Water Activities or Land activities and will be done vice versa for post lunch. Trekking is also recommended.
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Lunch & Relaxation
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Continue with Activities, those who are done with Water Activities in the morning can go for the Rope course. Those who don’t want to do any activities can relax and go for other indoor or outdoor games.
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Relax with Hi Tea & end of the program.
7:00 PM – Camp fire with Music will be on
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Dinner
10:15 PM – Tent Pitching Session (T3 Doom Tents).
11:00 PM – Retire for the day
5:30 AM – Wake Up Call
5:30 AM – 6:00 AM – Freshen Up and have tea.
6:00 AM -9:00 AM – Trek to Devaragudda valley & Explore Cave (8 km trek encountering lush greenery and Bamboo forest)
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Descend and reach camp, relax for 15 mins then have breakfast & Windup.
This is a complete adventure camp and one cannot expect resort kind of luxurious amenities but the property has basic facilities. Speaker and mics available for conference & music. Projector can be arranged at extra cost. Candid photographers with extra charge depends on the availability.
We need a minimum of 25% advance to confirm booking.
Other terms and Condition:-
Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission are not in our hand; many times we are forced to change the itinerary.
|About us: KeyTerns is an Adventure, Expert Curated and Leisure travel designer and an organiser for individuals, corporates and students in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back..