Kabini, Wildlife Safari, 3N4D, 2N3D, 1N2D, Travelpooling
For those into Wildlife, we facilitate travel, which will create a lasting memory and scintillating experience. Walk along the landscapes of Kabini, which held a legacy as a cradle of rich and diverse wildlife. Situated on the banks of the Kabini River, the reserve is spread over 55 acres of forestland, steep valleys, and water bodies. Watch and capture the fierceful animals during the season.
Experience a hassle free wildlife trip with end to end planning. This package can be customised if needed.
- Spectacular wildlife and bird life
- Home of Black Panther
- Best place in India to spot Leopards
- View of herds of elephants strolling into the Kabini river
- Chance to photograph diverse wildlife
What do you get?
- Facilitating two Safaris a day into the jungle for a possible great wildlife sighting
- Predictable, comfortable, cost effective to & fro Stay transfer
- Enjoy Stay amidst Forest and closer to National park entrance (change the wording as per Stay place)
- Much more..
Price Per Person (INR)
- Transport from Mysore bus stand / railway station / airport to Stay place in an AC Sedan Cab
- Stay in the middle of a farm with Triple or Twin sharing Cottage or Twin sharing Tent room or 10 PAX Dorm with one attached washroom, Breakfast and Dinner on all days, DJ Music at Kabini Farm Stay.
- Transport for 2 safaris per night stay Stay Place and Kabini Sanctuary park gate in sedan
- Transport to Mysore (KeyTerns can facilitate booking) as per options in notes below
- Any charges at the Wildlife Sanctuary
- Campfire (approximately Rs.750)
- Anything not in the Inclusions
- Stay booking is subject to availability and is the first come first served basis. If you book early, you may get twin cot rooms or double cot rooms or dormitory as per your preference.
- Package can be customised according to the need of Customers in terms of alternate stay, transport, Own vehicle and no. of days, etc.
- What are ways to reach a Stay place?
- A. Reach Mysuru -Air / Train / Bus / Cab / Own Car
- A1. Reach HD Kote Bus Stop – Bus (KSRTC bus) / Cab / Own Car
- A2. Stay Transfer in a vehicle
- B.Reach Bengaluru -Air / Train / Bus / Cab / Own Car
- B1. Reach HD Kote Bus Stop – Bus Bus (KSRTC bus) / Cab / Own Car
- B2. Stay Transfer in a vehicle
- Kabini attractions can be facilitated at extra cost for transportation if any
High Level Plan
Day 01: Guests reach Mysuru. We will pick up the Guests at Mysuru and transfer them to Kabini stay place in an AC Car. Guests to check into the Stay place, relax, have lunch and get ready for the Safari. We will drop them at the Dammankatte Gate. Guests will take their first wildlife Safari 3:30 PM. After the Safari, we will pick them up and drop them at the Stay place. Guests to enjoy outdoor activities and dinner with a overnight stay at Kabini stay place.
Day 02: After a relaxed sleep, Guests will get ready for the safari. We will drop them at Safari gate. Guests to have great 2nd wildlife canter safari at 06:00 AM. After the safari, we will drop them back at Stay place for a filling Breakfast. Guests will be at leisure. After lunch, we will take the guests to the Safari gate for the third Safari and drop them back at Stay place after the Safari. Guests to enjoy stay and dinner. Overnight stay at Kabini.
Day 03: Guests staying for 3rd night, will have 4th Safari in the morning and 5th Safari in the evening again with the nice breakfast, lunch and dinner with the Stay place – Safari Gate – Stay place pick up and drop again.
Day 04: Guests to do one more 6th Safari. Post break fast, Guests will check out and we will transfer them to Mysuru for their journey with great memories.
Weather in the month of April is quite warm with intense sun rays. However April and May is the best season to spot the animals.
Min temp : 21
Max temp : 35
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.