This is carefully designed for the “Honeymoon Travellers”
What will you get from the Comfort Travel Package?
- Comfortable trip that is hygiene, safe and relaxed with comfort in everything.
- Best bouquet of Places / Experiences listed for easy picking with best season information.
- Personalized planning and booking as per your need
This is an exclusive package for you & your friends / family. Take this ‘Leisure Trip to Coorg’ and get to see nature at its best with lush green valleys and waterfalls. Please contact 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Highlights of the trip:
- Best resort for your honeymoon (http://www.coffeecadu.in/), lush green wooden villa inside a large coffee plantation estate, more privacy, candle light dinner, bonfire.
- Chance to eat delicious Kudagu cuisine
- Enjoying the splendid Kotapetta Viewpoint and Mallalli Falls
- Relaxing on the View point, taking jolly rides, visiting a temple, watching the gushing waterfalls
Day 1 AC Vehicle Pick up at Mysuru or Bengaluru. Have Breakfast enroute and reach stay place at Madikeri, Freshen up, have lunch and see Abhay Falls – 2 hrs, Rajas Seat valley view point and activities in the park – 2 hr, Omkareshwara temple and Spices & Chocolates shopping – 2 hr). Overnight Stay at Stay place. (Package includes Dinner)
Day 2 Sightseeing locally (Mandalpatti adventure Off-road Jeep Safari – 3 hrs or Abhay Falls (2 hrs – if not seen previous day) or Kotapetta Viewpoint and Mallalli Falls Seeing – 2 hrs) and Overnight stay at Stay place. (Package includes Breakfast & Dinner). Talakaveri is not added as it takes around 5 hrs from Madikeri to go and come back but can be added if required.
Day 3 Sightseeing locally (Dubare Elephant Camp – 2 hrs, White Water Rafting (Optional) – 2 hrs, Tibetan Monastery (subject to availability) – 1 hr and drop at Mysuru / Bengaluru
Reach Destination with fine memories.
Things to do:
|Dubare Elephant camp
Jungle camp offering elephant bathing, feeding & riding experiences & optional whiter water rafting on the Kaveri River. Dubare is known for its elephant camp, a forest camp on the banks of the river Kaveri in the district of Kodagu, Karnataka. It is an important base for the Karnataka Forest Department’s elephants.
It is the largest teaching center of the Nyingma lineage of
Tibetan Buddhism in the world. The place is Peaceful, and Simply Beautiful.
Loved spending every moment here and just didn’t want to leave.
It is one of the must visit places in monsoon season. This falls will be loaded with water during monsoon season and have a pleasant view. The place is surrounded by lush greenery and fragrance of Exotic Coffee and Spices. The water comes down from the cliff from a height of 70 feet & provides a spectacular scene.
It is one of the spectacular valley view points of Coorg and a refreshing place during the monsoon with a nice mist, excellent garden, and great food joints
Omkareshwara temple: Serene temple for Shia.
Mandalpatti, situated at an altitude of around 4050 feet, is a hilltop 18 Kms from the town of Madikeri in Karnataka and is a part of Pushpagiri reserve forest. Mandalpatti has become a famous four-by-four Jeep drive spot to the top. In the local language, Mandalpatti is also known as ‘Mugilu-Peth’ or ‘Mugilupete’ which means Market of Cloud (Mist).
|Chiklihole Reservoir: Chiklihole dam is a small reservoir built across the river Chiklihole flowing through the Cauvery basin of Karnataka. The dam is located near the town of Nanjarayapattana that lies between Madikeri and Kushalnagar in the Kodagu or Coorg district of Karnataka. The best part about the location of the dam is that it stands at a distance of just 5 km from the Dubare forest.|
- Plan given is indicative and is subject to change. Itinerary is designed for comfort travel with short distance movement, more time for experiences and comfort in stay, transport and choice of places / experiences. List may have more places / experiences. It can be customized according to the need of customer.
- Weather is indicative. One needs to check the weather and availability of activities like Rafting and sightseeing places closer to the date.
About us: KeyTerns is a Comfort, Budget, Expert Curated, Corporates and Students travel designer and an organiser in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Air Tickets and Hotel Booking – https://keyterns.com/agoda/
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.