- Day 1 Reach Bangalore by day train and catch overnight train to Hospet
Note: Train travel based on ticket availability. Road transport by bus or comfortable 14 seater will be arranged
- Day 2 Reach Hospet railway station in the morning.Transfer to hotel in cab
Have breakfast and head to the Virupaksha Temple and get astonished by the usage of mathematical concepts in the patterns
Laxmi Narasimha – Badava Linga
Have lunch at Mango Tree Restaurant
Stroll on the streets where Hampi Bazar existed once to take you back to Vijayanagara period.
\Monolithic bull – View the Photo Exhibition
Wake up to the tunes of Bulbuls and sip a Coffee overseeing the flowing stream
Check out interesting architectures like Lotus Mahal, Royal Enclosure and the Queen’s bath
Lunch at Green Catering
Tenali Raman Pavillion – Walk down the Elephant Stable
Saasivekaalu Ganesha – Sunset Point at Hemkuta hill temple
Wake up early and reach the Sunrise Point (Matanga Hill) and head back to hotel for breakfast
Walk around the Stone Chariot, King’s Balance, Vittala Temple
Post lunch, ferry ride to other side of Hampi
Catch the music jam at the sunset point, Anjanahall
Board at Guntakal Railway Station
Reach Chennai with fine memories.
Cost: Rs.6400 Per Adult +actual transport charges as given in exclusions
Payment link: https://www.instamojo.com/@keyterns/
Twin sharing AC stay in Homestay, All meals (veg), Local transport, Curation by Archaeologist and a Travel Manager
- Travel to Hampi and return (by Train / Bus / Van) at actuals,
- Chennai – Bangalore onward Rs.600 (CC) / Rs. 250 (SS)
- Bangalore – Hampi Rs.675 (3AC) / Rs.250 (SL)
- Guntakkal to Chennai Rs.725 (3AC) / Rs.275 (SL)
- Anything not in inclusions.
- Non-veg food can be ordered wherever possible at extra cost,
- Any cost related to optional spots / items
Note: Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change.