This is a Experience to behold the sunrise in the mesmerizing Goa beaches. Experience different cultures, dance, music carnival and cuisine.
Summary of the trip:
- Day 1: CAB pick up at Goa airport @ 1:20 PM, Hotel transfer,
- Check in at hotel,
- Experience A – Head to Panjim around 4pm for a River cruise at 5 PM for an hour with DJ and Folk dance including pick up & drop at Hotel
- Day 2: Experience B – Dudhsagar falls at 6 AM in an AC Bus / Van
- Day 3: Experience C – South Goa sightseeing at 9 AM in an AC Bus / Van
- Day 4: Experience D – North Goa sightseeing at 9 AM including Airport Transfer,
- Board flight for Chennai with fine memories
Cost: Please check with us.
- Experience A (River cruise), B (Dudhsagar), C (South Goa) and D (North Goa) as given in Appendix
- Day 1 Hotel Transfer. Day 4 Airport Transfer is included in Experience D.
- Two double sharing and one Triple sharing stay in AC rooms with complimentary breakfast Day 3 & 4. For triple sharing, extra mattress will be given.
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Entry fee to Palaces, Museum, sightseeing places are excluded
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Experience booking terms: 20% advance for booking and balance 30 days before the trip date.
- Experience cancelation policy: 20% cancellation charges upto 72 hours before check-in.
About us: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Experience trips: https://keyterns.com/Experiences
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.
Experience A: River cruise at 5 PM for an hour
Inclusions: Hotel Pick up & drop in AC SUV like Innova, River cruise for 1 hour with DJ & Folk dance
Exclusions: Anything other than inclusions.
Experience B : Dudhsagar Waterfall trip to witness the water gushing from a height of 1017sq.ft
Time: From 6:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Pick up: From North Goa hotels
Location : Mollem National Park
- A/C Transport Shared Vehicle
- Jeep Safari
- Life Jackets for safety
- Guided tour at spice plantation
- Goan Style Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation (Veg and Non-Veg)
- All Entree fees
- Complimentary – Old Goa Church (Basilica of Bom Jesus)
- Optional: Elephant ride / shower at Spice Plantation (Optional – pay on the spot if Operating)
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from hotels booked only in North Goa places like Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Nagoa Area. No services in South Goa.
- If the vehicle is unable to reach at your hotel due to narrow road or due to any construction work, you will be picked up from the nearest location.
- Avoid bringing or wearing expensive things
Experience C: South Goa Sightseeing Day Trip
Timing: From 09:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Location : South Goa
- Churches Of Old Goa
- St. Augustine’s Tower
- Mangueshi Temple
- Guided Tour at Spice Plantation
- Goan Style Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation (optional – pay on-the-spot)
- Dona Paula
- Miramar Beach
- Panjim Market
- Sunset River Cruise (optional – pay-on-the-spot )
Pick up & Drop will be provided from hotels booked only in North Goa places like Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Nagoa Area. Transport required in areas other than mentioned above will be charged extra. No services in South Goa.
Experience D: North Goa Full Sightseeing
Pick up: From North Goa hotels
Duration: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location : North Goa
- Sightseeing and Airport transfer in AC SUV like Innova.
- Visit to Aguada Fort and Lighthouse
- Sinquerim Beach
- Optional – Dolphin Boat Ride at Sinquerim Beach (Payment on the spot in cash)
- Candolim Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Baga Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Chapora Fort
- Drop back to your Location
Excludes: Breakfast, Beverages, Lunch (Vehicle will halt at any good restaurant), Any kind of Entry Fees
About us: KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | email@example.com |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.
#Travel, #India, #Goa