Everyone needs to take a break from hectic work and travel to relax, rejuvenate and get positive energy. Specifically, Nature trails helps you getting refreshed, see something different and help your mind to be more creative, and energetic.
Gavi travel offers mind refreshing trip.
Gavi is an eco-tourist spot in Kerala which has widely become popular after ‘Alistair International’ the world acclaimed tourism major listed it among the leading ecotourism centres and one of the must-see places in India. Gavi is mainly known for its wildlife. Endangered species including the Nilgiri Tahr and Lion-tailed macaque are often sighted at the outskirts of Gavi. Kerala’s very own treasure elephants can be sighted abundantly. If you are the bird watcher, Gavi is the place for you. With more than 260 species of birds including the great pied hornbill, woodpecker, and kingfishers, Gavi is a heaven for birdwatchers. A splendid spot to be visited at least once for all those who love nature.
Day 0: Boarding bus from Chennai / Bengaluru to go to Cumbum.
Day 1: Reach Cumbum by 07:30 AM. Board Jeep, travel and reach Thekkady by 08:30 AM. Have a Breakfast. After Breakfast, travel 40 KM drive to Gavi that includes 21KM forest route. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Gavi forest Jeep drive. Reach Gavi Forest Lodge. Freshen up.
– After freshen up, we will take you to a Spice Plantation walk through.
– Then, we will satisfy your hunger with good Lunch and after lunch, we will take you on a long jungle trek escorted by Kerala Government Forest Personnel and will show you Sabarimala viewpoint.if the weather is clear.
– After snacks and coffee tea, we will take you on a Boat ride. You will be mesmerized with the lake surroundings. We will take you to the beautiful waterfalls during the boat trip.
– After the Boat trip, you will relax at Gavi Forest Green Mansion Jungle Lodge, enjoy the dinner with campfire. Then, a comfortable sleep in the serenity of the forests
– We will go for a Forest Department’s Jeep safari through the forest for 2 ½ hours. On the way you can catch the glimpse of numerous wildlife and exotic birds like Minivets, barbets and many more.
– You will be given a good breakfast. After breakfast, we will check out the Jungle Lodge, leave Gavi with fine memories.
– We will then take you to Parunthumpara, breaktaking valley view point with layers of mountains. Take photos.
– Reach Thekkady, do some shopping, try Kerala’s chips and street food, travel to Cumbum to Board Bus
– Reach Chennai / Bengaluru / your destination with fine memories.
Photo Album is given below.
Cost: Please check with us.
- Gavi Stay - Boating at Gavi - Trekking inside Gavi forest - Jeep Safari inside Gavi Forest - Plantation Visit - Breakfast (1), Dinner (1), Lunch (1) - Parunthumpara viewpoint visit
- AC Bus upto Cumbum (Starts from Rs.1800 per person both ways) - Jeep ride Cumbum - Thekkady - Gavi - Parunthumpara - Thekkady - Cumbum (Rs.6100 per jeep upto 7 persons) - Anything not in inclusion - Any entry or camera fees
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fb: KeyTerns / NatureTerns / HeritageTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back