*Flamingos Trip with Birding Expert & Telescope, 1Day, near ISRO, No boating*
*Flamingos, Flamingos and Flamingos!!! – Any day / Any weekend Flamingos trip*
What will you get / experience?
- Bird watching through Telescope with the help of Birding Expert
- Learning about birds and behaviours of Birds
- Visiting Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary
- Amazing Pulicat Lake view
- Interesting quiz and games around Birds
- Seeing large numbers of Flamingos (chance of the day)
- Much more…
- “Thank you for the very well organised and interesting trip. Thank you Birding Expert for your patience, guidance and sharing your knowledge. It was a good departure from,my routine for me.”
- “Thank you. It was a very good experience. We look forward to accompanying you on more trips in 2019. Thank you Birding Expert for providing us a glimpse into the world of ornithology.”
Price: Adult (13>) – Rs.2400, Child (6-12) – Rs. 1900, Child (0-05) – Rs.0. (including Vehicle, Curation, Entry Fees for Indian Citizens)
*Bring Your Own Vehicle (BYOV)* – Adult (- Adult (13>) – Rs.1200, Child (6-12) – Rs. 600, Child (0-05) – Rs.0. (including Curation, Entry Fees for Indian Citizens and excluding Vehicle)
To Book & pay online: https://keyterns.storefront.travel/activity/261255/flamingos-trip/ (Refer to Terms section for further payment guidelines)
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / email@example.com for booking.
High level plan: Start from Guindy Metro between 06:45 and 07 AM, Take Guindy – MMDA – Anna Arch – Thirumangalam Metro – Padi – Redhills – Sullurpet – Pulicat route, stop at Sholavaram A2B for breakfast – Pulicat Bird watching and sanctuary visit, Lunch at Sullurpet, Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary visit – Coffee / Tea – Reach back Guindy around 7 PM.
- Travel in an AC Van
- Birding Specialist and Telescope Charges
- Sightseeing – as per plan published
- All entry fees
- All times food, Camera / Video fees, All fees for Foreigner, Anything other than inclusions. Any cost related to optional spots / items.
- Nature sightseeing and Bird watching are subject to availability. The same is applicable for Flamingos.
- Photos given are shot with zoom lens. Only with Telescope, you can see them closer. Flamingos may go far if they see more human crowd or any noise
Venue, Curator details, etc. will be shared once the registration is complete.
Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 24 hours of trip start time.
- The curated trip will be conducted once a minimum of 10 persons registering for the trip.
Places to be covered
- Pulicat Bird Sanctuary near ISRO
- Pulicat Bird Sanctuary information centre with short film
- Pulicat lake
- Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organiser in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Well-being for the like minded. We also do personalised / corporate / educational travel.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to Moon and coming back.