What experience do you get?
- Therapeutic bath, Kayaking and / or white water rafting along the Gushing Kali River
- Scenic and wild landscape of Dandeli
- Photographic places
- Much more
Please contact +917550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
#Dandeli, #Rafting, #Trekking, #Kayaking, #Zorbing, #RiverCrossing, #Coracle,
Day 0 : Start around 5 PM, Travel to Dandeli. As we are operating from Chennai, we will take a comfortable van (non-ac) from Chennai to Dandeli via Bengaluru. Bengaluru guests to join Electronic city around 11 PM. Travel escort will accompany the Guests from Chennai. Other location guests (other than Chennai and Bengaluru) will join the group at Dandeli on their own.
Day 1 (Check-In Day):
- Arriving at Dandeli in the morning, the Travel escort will meet and greet all the guests coming from different locations and will take them to the resort for Check In after finishing the Breakfast.
And then visit the following places:
- Supa Dam View – Can do lots of landscape photography,beautiful nature and birds can be seen=
- Natural Jacuzzi Bath – This is a natural and therapeutic bath you must enjoy in River Kali. Relax your mind in the pure waters of the river and enjoy your tour to the fullest.
- Kayaking – Another adventure-filled water sport is kayaking in the white waters of river Kali. You will be given a canoe and you are good to go. Don’t miss the chance to visit small islands while kayaking. Isn’t that thrilling?
- Raft Boating – The “White Water” rafting along the Gushing Kali River is one of the best sports to try in Dandeli.
*Any additional activities if required
- Nagoda Dam Backwaters – The calm and serene view of the water is a sight to behold. You can witness some migratory birds settling in on the shores of the dam. Also, the sunset here is an amazing experience.
Back to resorts. By nightfall, relax at the Homestay while the Dinner is being prepared. Have Dinner and along with Campfire
- Jungle Trekking – Early Morning Trekking happens between 7 AM and 8 AM along the jungle to get fresh air from Dandeli and also to sight the beautiful jungle view of Dandeli.
Breakfast will be around 9.00 AM and Followed by In House Events
- Cycling In and Around The Resort
- Swimming in the Pool
- Zorbing* – Experience the amazing adventure watersport of zorbing. You will be put inside a light weight, huge transparent ball and you have to walk inside the ball on water. This sport requires good physical fitness.
- Coracle Ride* – Another adventure in Dandeli is riding a coracle. Coracle is a saucer-shaped ride used for river navigation. Get in and enjoy the ride, watching the thick wild vegetation on the banks of the river. You will notice various birds and animals too.
After all the activities, we will have our lunch by 2 PM and check out..
On the way we can cover if possible
- Moulangi Eco Park
- Disney Park
Best Time to visit Dandeli :
- Jan – Mar: Ideal for Bird Watching in Dandeli
- Apr – Jun: Right time to visit Dandeli for Wildlife, Summer Outing and Water Sports
- Jul – Sep: Monsoon season in Dandeli.
- Oct – Dec: Best season to visit Dandeli for everything. Best time to visit Dandeli for River Rafting.
Cost: Please check with us.
Things To Carry for Jacuzzi and For Your Stay
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sunscreen with High SPF
- Mosquito Repellent
- Travel Escort
- Experiences as per Plan
- Kayaking, Campfire, Natural Jacuzzi Bath, Trekking, Archery, Cycling, Swimming,
- Tent Stay With Free Dinner on Day 1 , Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
- Dinner on Day 0 and Day 2
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 1
- Coracle Ride and Zorbing
- Some Adventurous Activities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Experience booking terms: 20% advance for booking and balance 30 days before the trip date.
- Experience cancelation policy: 20% cancellation charges upto 72 hours before check-in.
KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.