Private Falls Trip to Courtallam
What do you get?
- Just imagine a trip to enjoy not so crowded Private Waterfalls and lesser known Waterfalls on the Western ghats near Tirunelveli, down south of India.
- Visiting Courtallam main falls in the night
- Travelling to Palaruvi falls and experiencing the ‘milk falls’ as the name goes.
- Chance of experiencing “Saaral” (‘Drizzle’ in Thamizh) during South West Monsoon (Jun to Sep).
Cost: Please contact +91755042234 / email@example.com for inquiries.
Photo Album: https://keyterns.com/dt_galleries/kutralam/
Refer to https://keyterns.com/package/courtallam1n2d/ for more details, Cost inclusions, exclusions, etc.
Contact +917550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org for booking the experience.
- Reach Tenkasi. Check into the Hotel (Check-in time is 10 AM. Early check-in is subject to availability).
- Take a Jeep in Jeep Stand, travel to Private Falls, enjoy the dip in the Private falls.
- Have lunch at Courtallam
- Visit the spectacular “Thirumalai Temple” on a 360 degree nature view filled hillock with widespread western ghats on one side and the scenic farms and fields on the other side.
- For the non-veg lovers, do not miss “Sengottai border parotta kadai“. Just not enough.
- After dinner, see Old Courtallam Falls for night waterfalls experience.
- Return to Hotel or Resorts for a relaxed stay with the roaring waterfalls sound.
- Travel to the scenic Mekkari – Achankovil route to enjoy water falls at Manalar Waterfalls. Manalar Waterfalls is situated at Konni forest (Achankovil) in Kollam district of Kerala.
- Adavi Nainar dam and Mekkarai Village
- Board Train / Bus to reach destinations.
- Reach destinations with fond memories.
- Stay at a Resort / Hotel
- Local Transport in AC Vehicle
- Hourly basis Private Waterfalls experience
- Jeep pick up and drop to Private Waterfalls
- Transport (Train / Bus / Flight) upto Tirunelveli or Tenkasi. AC Bus from Chennai / Bengaluru
- All meals at actual. For larger group, food can be arranged at the Hotel / Resort / Homestay.
- Any entry fee, camera fee, etc.
About us: KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | email@example.com |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.
#Kutralam, #Saaral, #Drizzle, #Privatefalls, #Waterfalls, #Thenmala, #Palaruvi, #Massage, #ThirumalaiKovil, #Manalar, #BorderParotta, Kumbhavurutty falls