The Most classical crystal clear blue glassy waters that you have ever seen, defines Andaman. Andaman can easily be described as Man’s own heaven of blue. The Adventure experiences are one of the best in the world.
- Best Scuba diving experience in the world with resourceful Coral reefs
- Thrilling and fulfilling adventure sports such as Snorkeling, Parasailing and Jet ski
- Enjoyable Sea walk to see diverse marine life
- Much more….
Please contact 7550042234 / email@example.com to get quote / details.
Day 01: Pick up from Port Blair airport. Check into hotel and relax.
Day 02: Travel to Havelock Islands, Visit Radhanagar Beach to relax the evening.
Day 03: Travel to Elephant Beach and enjoy Parasailing, Snorkeling, Seawalk, Jet Ski and other adventure activities.
Day 04: Enjoy Scuba Diving experience early in the morning and check out and reach Port blair on the same day.
Day 05: After breakfast transferred to Airport for departure back.
- Accommodation in Deluxe 02 Double room at selected category of hotels
- Meet and greet service at the airport.
- 1 Private AC Vehicle at all the islands. All transfers including airport pickup and drop. Parking charges.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast and Dinner in respective hotels.
- Flight Tickets are not included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands
- Water sports tickets are not included
- Other meals not mentioned , laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Anything other than inclusions
- Ross and North bay island maintenance fee not included.
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Minimum of 50% to be paid for booking.
Please contact 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
KeyTerns provides Experiential travel for the Comfort, Budget, Corporate and Educational Travellers in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.