Chinnar, Jungle Stay, Trekking, 2N3D, Travelpooling
Hey Adventurers, Campers, Hikers
An escape from the heat to God’s own country! There are amazing places in the Western ghats (forests) in Kerala. Kerala Forest Department run Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary on the Kerala side of western ghats is a world heritage site. The picturesque landscape, the wilderness in the trail would refresh you and the trekking experience will remind you of the harmony and sanctity in the wild. There are fascinating places nearby like Sandalwood Forest, 4 km trek from Alampetty Checkpost to Thoovanam waterfall, Lakkam Waterfalls, Kanthaloor Waterfalls, Eravikulam National Park, Chinnar WildLife Sanctuary, Amaravathi Dam, Dolmens or Muniyaras are the prehistoric burial chambers situated at Kovikadavu village, Ezhuthala Cave – ancient rock art site,
Why should you join this trip?
- Uniquely different experience for you
- To experience jungle stay near waterfalls and trek
- Results for you: Feeling great
- Easy for you: To travel with like minded
Experiences you get:
- The guided trekking to the dry deciduous forests and through the riparian forest along the Chinnar river in the Vashyappara trail approx 8kms. Chances of wildlife sightings on the way
- Getting drenched in Thoovanam luxurious waterfall and a visit to Lakkam falls
- Camping in wild forest with the support of Kerala’s Forest Department
- Viewing scenic landscape from the watchtower and watching Birds and butterflies
- Visiting archaeological remnants, dolmens, and the sandal forests, Visit Muniyara’s or Dolmens of iron age and rock paintings in Kovilkadavu near Marayoor
Cost choices: Please check with us
Includes Freshen up at Marayoor if you reach early. Twin sharing jungle stay, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast. Trekking Excludes – Transport up to Chinnar and return, Any fee for activities, Anything other than inclusions.
Please contact +919677212318 / +917550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
Day 1: Reach Chinnar, check into shared accommodation, freshen-up, have breakfast, assemble at the Check post and start navigated 6 hours trekking.
You will be at 6000 feet above sea level. 6 km long trek starts with a forest service guide. You will see mint and medicinal plants along the way to the watchtower. You will see some wild animals like buffalo and elephant at far if there is a chance.
Overnight stay at a Forest department run shared accommodation
Day 2: Breakfast and visit of Thoovanam waterfalls with 3 hours trek. Post lunch, we will visit the beautiful Lakkam falls. Overnight stay at another location Chinnar wildlife sactuary
Day 3: Visiting archaeological remnants, dolmens, and the sandal forests, Visit Muniyara’s or Dolmens of iron age and rock paintings in Kovilkadavu near Marayoor. Travelling back to your desitination with fine memories.
- Sanitised vehicles, Sanitiser and first aid kit in the vehicle, Clean Campsite
- Requesting all participants to maintain Social distancing to the maximum possibility and to wear masks appropriately.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To book and pay, you may use the Booking engine or use: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Experience booking terms: 100% advance for booking
- 100% will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip. If a guest informs KeyTerns about not joining the trip before 24 hours, 100% money will be refunded after deducting Banking and Booking charges if any. If cancelled within 24 hours, 25% will be refunded.