2 Hours Birdwatching Closer To The City
Some parts of Chennai and some outside are becoming wonderful bird watching sites. How nice will it be to go with a Birding Expert using a high quality Spotting Scope / Binocular? Join the Birdwatching trip to enjoy your time.
– Birding Expert curated trip with the high end Spotting Scope / Binocular
– Birdwatching in areas such as Sholinganallur / Adyar Estuary / Adyar Park depending on the season as chosen by the Birding Expert.
– Birdwatching, learning several species of birds, their behaviours, sound and life.
Cost: Rs.4000 flat rate for 1 to 4 persons. For additional people, Rs. 750 Per Adult and Rs.350 Per Child between 6-12 years. No fees upto 5 years.
To pay: www.keyterns.com/paynow
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Photo album: Click here
- Camera / Video fees, All fees for Foreigner, Anything other than inclusions. Any cost related to optional spots / items.
- Venue, Curator details, etc. will be shared once the registration is complete.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 24 hours of trip start time.
Curator profile: Curator is Mr. Subramanian and is a passionate Birding expert. He can identify a bird by listening to the sound. He has contributed a lot to the Bird counting and is part of various Birding organizations. He uses high quality Spotting Scope or Binoculars to spot the birds at distance and explains.
About us: KeyTerns is an Adventure, Expert Curated and Leisure thematic travel designer and an organiser for individuals, corporates and students in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | email@example.com |
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.
#BirdWatching, #Birding, #Telescope, #SpottingScope, #BirdSanctuary, #Flamingos, #Ornithology, #Ornithologist