Pattaya is always switched on and fun. From sunrise to sunset, Pattaya beaches are constantly brimming with life, as water sports lovers and sun worshippers take to the waters. After dark, the action shifts to the streets, as revellers explore its electrified nightlife scene, where drinking and partying continue until dawn.
Bangkok is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world – Twenty years ago it was considered ‘daring’ to travel to Thailand. Times have certainly changed. Thailand has so much to offer that one visit is never enough “ you’ll want to come back and discover more time after time.
- Adventurous Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- Colorful Alcazar Show
- Fun with Joy in Coral Island of Pattaya
- Magical Safari World and Marine Park in Bangkok
- Nighlife Attraactions in Pattaya
- Worshippable Buddhist Temple in Bangkok
Price: Choose any day. Earlier the better. Ask us for the quote.
Please contact 7550042234 / email@example.com to register.
Trip to Bangkok and Pattaya 3N4D
Day 1: Arrival by flight and reach Bangkok Airport.
-Pickup from the airport and go to Sriracha Tiger Zoo
– breakfast at the restaurant in the zoo.
– return to Hotel after finishing your lunch on the way.
– Evening Visit Alcazar show which is blending the art of acting, stage design and costumes for 70-75 minutes.
– After the show completes, get into the tuk-tuk taxi, which is a convenient and cheap way to get around the city.
– To experience the Nightlife attractions of the area, visit Pattaya walking street
and Pattaya Second Road almost exclusively comprised of nightlife venues and related businesses.
– Finish your dinner, as you can find a lot of restaurants on the way to the Hotel.
After complimentary breakfast, proceed to Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch (Discover Pattaya’s vibrant underwater world, fly with a parachute go on a Seawalker dive and more â€“ all on a quiet secluded beach. This Coral Island snorkelling tour combines five fun water activities in Pattaya, and you can try anything which you wanted. Explore Coral Island’s beautiful Nature, take in the breathtaking views, stay away from the tourist crowds and swim in the crystal clear waters of Hard Tien Beach.
After the return from Coral Island, you can relax at the Hotel and arrange a cab to visit
Mini Siam – it is one of the longest-running tourist attractions.
At Mini Siam, you can see miniature replicas of Thailand the worlds most famous buildings and landmarks set in spacious well-manicured gardens. Everything from the ‘Democracy Monument’ in Bangkok, the ruins of Ayutthaya, Angkor Wat, The Arc De Triumph, Mount Rushmore, The Statue of Liberty, The Eiffel Tower and relics from Egypt, Rome and many more of the Worlds famous landmarks.
Mini Siam is optional, as you have to arrange cab on your own and pay the entry fee of 300 baht for adult and children150 baht.
At request, this will be booked 24 hrs in advance, and it would be open till 9:30 pm. If you are not willing to visit Mini Siam, you can choose any Spa centres nearby to enjoy a different experience.
- After complimentary breakfast, check out Hotel
- Take a drive to Bangkok hotel and will reach within 2 hrs 15 minutes.
- On arrival to Bangkok, finish your lunch and get for a city tour. Half a-day city tour will cover temples of golden reclining Buddha
( Wat Traimit is famous because it houses the world’s largest giant golden Buddha statue, made of 18 Karats gold, estimated to be worth $250 million.)
DAY-4: Pick up by car on SIC basis: SAFARI WORLD IN MARINE PARK: 08:00 hrs Meet our staff in your Hotel’s lobby.
Depart for Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals. The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
09:30 hrs Arrive, Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature’s numerous wonders in their original splendour and respond to the call of the wild, while remaining in the comfort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Show the only one of it’s kind anywhere in the world.
10:30 hrs Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
Enjoy the shows conducted here like Orang Uttan boxing show, Dolphin show, Sea lion show,
Bird show, Spy war show, Cowboy show.
16:00 hrs Depart from Safari World to Bangkok
17:00 hrs Return to the Hotel
Hotel stay in Pattaya, Two nights stay, 12th Nov &13 th Nov, Hotel Golden beach(Superior)
Hotel stay in Bangkok, Two nights stay, 14th Nov & 15 th Nov, Hotel Ecotel(Superior)
Cost:USD 250 PER PERSON (INR.18750/- PER PERSON APP)
Note:Valid from 20th Jan 2020 to 28th Feb 2020)
Payment link: https://www.instamojo.com/@keyterns/
stay, sightseeing and complimentary breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation with breakfast
- Sriracha Tiger zoo(Entrance) Only (En-route from BKK APT â€“ PTY HTL)
- Alcazar Show on SIC basis
- Coral Island tour by speed boat with Indian lunch on SIC basis
- Half-Day City tour of Bangkok on SIC basis (Golden + Mahaputteram)
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on SIC basis
- BKK APT PTY HTL transfers on Pvt. Basis (En-route to Sriracha Tiger Zoo) 01 Car Point to Point
- Airfare, Travel Insurance, Meals other than breakfast and personal expenses,
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms
- Minimum of 50% to be paid for booking.
- Package cancellation policy
Day before arrival Charge Subject to a minimum of Comment 0 100 % of Tariff No Refund for Cancellation on the day of check in 1 to 3 days 75% of tariff Rs. 5,000 Whichever is higher 4 to 7 days 50% of Tariff Rs. 5,000 Whichever is higher 8 to 15 days 25% of Tariff Rs. 3,000 Whichever is higher More than 15 days 10% of Tariff Rs. 3,000 Whichever is higher
Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians
When applying for Thai Visa on Arrival, Indian people need to provide these documents:
- Indian Citizen Passport is valid for at least 30 days.
- Return / onward journey air ticket for flying out of Thailand within the next 15 days. Flights from India can be booked here: Cheap Flights from India to Thailand.
- One passport size (4 x 6 cm) photo.
- Filled-in Visa on Arrival application form and Thailand Arrival Card (provided during the flight).
- Visa on Arrival fee for Indians is 1000 THB (visa fee waiver until 31 October 2019).
- Address of Hotel in Thailand and booking confirmation. If you haven’t booked your accommodation yet, book your Hotel on Booking.com or Agoda.
- A proof that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family during your stay in Thailand. Funds can be shown in any currency. The proof of funds is rarely asked, but it can happen.
Please contact 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | email@example.com | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.