Ahobilam is popular for pilgrimage and adventure tourists. It is located in the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh.
There are two places – Diguva Ahobilam (Lower Ahobilam) and Eguva Ahobilam (Upper Ahobilam). Our destination is Eguva Ahobilam! Ahobilam is the place where the nine different self-manifest (Swayambu) deities of Lord Narasimha are located amidst the Nallamala hills. Aho-bilam literally means “wonderful cave” referring to the caves in which some of the nine self-manifest deities reside. This trip will take you to all 8 shrines.
Trip highlights are:
- Getting an opportunity to see one of the 108 divya deshams
- Visiting 9 shrines Ahobila Narasimha, Jwala Narasimha, Malola Narasimha, Kroda Narasimha, Karanja Narasimha, Bhargava Narasimha, Yogananda Narasimha, Kshatravata Narasimha, Pavana Narasimha
- Trekking and seeing UGRA STAMBHAM, 8 KM from upper Ahobilam.
- Experiencing nature’s paradise with widespread forest, waterfall (seasonal), and mesmerising flora and fauna
- And much more.
Day 0: Travelling to Ahobilam by Road from Chennai
DAY 1 & 2 : Reach Ahobilam early morning, Check-in at a clean, hygienic and a comfortable home stay. After freshening up and breakfast, we will start the trip with packed lunch to upper Ahobilam and complete longer distance temples.
We will be back in the evening and rest at Home stay.
Next day, we will cover shorter distance temples and comfortably leave Ahobilam in the evening.
We will be covering all 9 important shrines & Ugra stambham at Ahobilam.
Cost: Rs.5500 Per Adult
Payment link: https://keyterns.com/PayNow/
- Start to return transport in AC Vehicle
- Home stay
- All times veg food
- All local temple visit by walk.
- Travel Manager & local guide facilitated.
- Anything not in inclusions
Note: Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change.
KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.