Book our Wind Sailing Orientation Trip and have some fantastic experience at the sea with ‘The Royal Madras Yacht Club (RMYC)’.RMYC is a 100+ year old non-profitable yacht club located within Chennai Port involved in promoting Sailing as an International Sport and training Sailors. Wind Sailing is an eco friendly and safe water sports.
Who can do: Anyone. Read FAQs in notes section for more.
What do you get?
– Welcome drink, Briefing about Chennai Port, RMYC and Sailing trip
– Minimum of around 1 hour Wind Sailing (Imported J80 or equal) orientation, led by certified & experienced skippers with Life vest
– Mesmerising experience of being inside Chennai Port with rustic and gigantic ships, viewing some of the old ships including a Submarine.
– Tasty Snacks and Coffee or Tea.
Why should you choose Sailing?
– You are helping environment as Sailing is an eco sport, Yourselves / Kids get to know more about ecology, physics, ocean stories and safe adventure.
Cost: Rs.1800 Per Adult above 12 years, Rs. 800 per kid between 6 and 12 years. No charges upto 5 years.
Booking & Payment options
2. Others : www.keyterns.com/paynow.
Refer to https://keyterns.com/event/wind-sailing-orientation/ and contact us on +917550042234 for details.
- General terms are given in https://keyterns.com/terms/. Specific terms given below will override general terms.
- Only Indian Citizens are allowed.
- Trip starts at Madras Port entry point. Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date.
- Sailing will be conducted only if we have minimum of 5 participants. Sailing does not take place in some unavoidable circumstances like rain, cyclone, etc.
- 100% refund: If Sailing does not take place or guest is unable to join, guests can use another date to join or get 100% refund. Only if a Customer is unable to join, entire amount will be refunded after deducting small Bank or Payment charges if any.
1. Is it safe? It is safe because it is done by 100+ years old reputed club who are in the field of training aspirants of International Sailing. They use quality imported Sail Boats, use safety Live vest, have Rescue Boats, follow safety standards of Chennai Port.
2. Should I know swimming to do Sailing? Swimming is not required. This is like doing a Boating in a Lake with Life vest.
3. Is it safe to bring kids? It is safe to bring kids. Infants may be avoided.
–Testimonial: “Experience is beyond what language can convey. Thank you.” is what our participant says, who sailed on the Blue Moon Day.Apart from Sailing Orientation, we do other water sports such as Scuba Diving, Surfing, Row Boat, Rafting, Kayaking, and Jet Ski. We also organize yacht, cruise, houseboat, corporate, team outing, group and celebration trips for Birthdays and Anniversaries. For details and booking, please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com.
KeyTerns is a Comfort, Budget, Expert Curated, Corporates and Students travel designer and an organiser in Nature – Adventure, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Wellness themes.
| Follow us – https://keyterns.com/contact/ | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Air Tickets and Hotel Booking – https://keyterns.com/agoda/
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from the super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to the Moon and coming back.
#Sailing, #WindSailing, #Yacht, #Sail, #SeaAdventure, #Boating, #WaterSports