Thekkady and Gavi travel offers mind refreshing trip.
What Experience you will get?
- Experience A – Thekkady Periyar National Park Boating with probable wildlife sighting
- Experience B – Kalari & Kathakali Performance
- Experience C – Gavi National Park Package organized by Kerala Forest Department that includes Boating, Waterfalls, Trekking, Jeep Safari, Spice visit
- Experience D – Parunthumpara Viewpoint and Sathram Forest Jeep Safari
Cost: Rs. 7900 (Please book by 08th December 2019)
Please contact +917550042234 / email@example.com for booking
#KeyTerns, #Thekkady, #Gavi, #Paruthumpara, #Sathram, #Boating, #Trek, #Safari, #WildLife
High level plan: Refer to Annexure for details of Experiences.
Day 0: Overnight Bus journey to Kumuli. Travel Manager will accompany Chennai guests.
Day 1: Reaching Kumuli in the morning, having Breakfast enroute and checking into the Hotel or Homestay at Thekkady, Post lunch, we will have Experience A and B. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Thekkady.
Day 2: Early morning Jeep Safari to Gavi forest and enjoy Experience C. Overnight Stay at Thekkady
Day 3: Check out and travel to see Parunthumpara and Sathram to have Experience D. Later board bus to the destinations after some shopping.
- Thekkady Stay for 2 Nights (Hotel similar to Lumino Green Palace)
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Local Transport in Jeep
- Experience A (Periyar National Park Entry and Boating),
- Experience B: Kalari and Kathakali Fight
- Experience C: Gavi Day’s Package
- Transport upto Kumuli / Kumbum” – AC / Non-AC Sleeper or Semi Sleeper Bus ~ 1500
- All entry fees / camera fees / food.and anything not in inclusion
- Nature sightseeing and wildlife sighting are subject to availability.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: https://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
- 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip
- 50% will be refunded if guest informs us about non-participation before 72 Hours from time of starting the trip. We will not be able to refund anything if Guest informs us within 72 hours of starting the trip.
- The curated trip will be conducted once a minimum of 8 persons registering for the trip.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organiser in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Well-being for the like minded. We also do personalised / corporate / educational travel.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to Moon and coming back.
Thekkady: The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. The Periyar forests of Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India. Spreads across the entire district are the picturesque plantations and hill towns that nestle beautiful trails for treks and mountain walks.
We will experience Periyar National Park by travelling in a bus inside Park to Lake area. Taking Boating on the Lake for 1.5 hours to see wildlife and the mesmerising beauty of Thekkady Lake.
Kerala is popular for Kathakali dance form / Kalari, a martial arts. We will get to the live performance, that will be a fantastic experience.
Optionally, guests can also see Magic Show / Tribal Dance,
Gavi is an eco-tourist spot in Kerala which has widely become popular after ‘Alistair International’ the world acclaimed tourism major listed it among the leading ecotourism centres and one of the must-see places in India. Gavi is mainly known for its wildlife. Endangered species including the Nilgiri Tahr and Lion-tailed macaque are often sighted at the outskirts of Gavi. Kerala’s very own treasure elephants can be sighted abundantly. If you are a bird watcher, Gavi is the place for you. With more than 260 species of birds including the great pied hornbill, woodpecker, and kingfishers, Gavi is a heaven for birdwatchers. A splendid spot to be visited at least once and for all those who love nature.
In this experience, we will enjoy activities at Gavi Eco Park, run by Kerala Forest Department.. Gavi Day’s Package include Boating, Plantation visit, Trekking to Sabarimala viewpoint. Jeep safari through the forest for 2 ½ hours. On the way you can catch the glimpse of numerous wildlife and exotic birds like Minivets, barbets and many more.
In this Experience, we will be covering Parunthumpara viewpoint. It will be soothing for eyes and fresh for minds as we travel through nice and huge Tea estates to reach the view point. In Parunthumpara, we will see multi folds of hill ranges.
Later, we will do Jeep safari to Sathram to have off-road experience insider forest and to see some animals if possible.