Travel From: Chennai
Start Date: Sep 08th at 09:00 Hrs.
End Date: Sep 08th at 13:00 Hrs.
Event Category: Spiritual & Wellbeing
Event Tags: SpiritualTalk
Organizer: KeyTerns Team
This trip is designed for Spiritual seekers who have several questions in mind. We have picked up 3 questions and designed the trip to find answers.
Highlights of trip:
- Walking around the JK Foundation Centre in Chennai, enjoying the serene environment
- Learning more about JK’s work on Spirituality
- Q&A session at JK Foundation
- Meeting one of the volunteers from Sri Bagavath Mission and have Q&A session.
- 02:00 PM: We will assemble in front of JK Foundation, Chennai, sprawled across 6.5 acres of green and quiet
- Curator will lead us to meet JK Foundation team.
- We will be watching videos of JK’s speech at JK Foundation
- We will have a Q&A session with JK Foundation team. While, participants may ask any questions, we have planned to ask the following 3 questions..
- How do I avoid negative emotions (Anger, Fear, etc.)?
- How to build better relationships?
- Is it ok to focus on wealth creation?
- Post this session, we will meet volunteer from Sri Bagavath Mission and have Q&A session.
- Completing the Spiritual trip at 05 PM.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back