*Leisure Trip to Grand Canyon of India from Chennai / Bengaluru – 1N2D”
This trip is for the Leisure traveller. Gandikota is an amazing place and is rightly called as “Grand Canyon of India” with River Pennar cutting the mountain and running through Gorge which is shining because of red granite. Belum limestone cavern runs for 3.5 KM with traveller access upto 1.5 KM. It’s a must see place for everyone.
Highlights of trip:
- Stunning photographic view of India’s Grand Canyon
- Special Heritage walk inside monuments for the great views and stories
- Sunrise walk to the Gorge
- 1.5 KM underground limestone cave walk at Belum, India’s 2nd largest cave system and the huge Buddha statue photograph
- Female friendly. Average min of 40% female travellers and Travel Escort guided trip from Chennai and Bengaluru
- Comfortable AC Van
- Much more….
Trip Cost & plan :
– From Bengaluru – Rs.4,400/- Per Person for a Dorm / Tent Stay*, Rs.5100 Per Person for a twin sharing AC Room
– Chennai – Rs. 5000/- Per Person for a Dorm / Ten Stay, Rs.5700 Per Person for a a twin sharing AC Room
Payment guidelines: www.keyterns.com/paynow
Please contact +917550042234 / email@example.com for booking.
Day 0: We will do overnight journey to Gandikota in an AC Vehicle
- Reach Gandikota. Early check-in at hotel, freshen up and have breakfast.
- We will take you to Gandikota Fort covering key monuments including Madhavaraya Temple, Jama Masjid, Granary, Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Fort Entrance, and Jail. We will also narrate interesting stories around Gandikota Fort.
- After we complete fort walk, we will come back to stay place for the Lunch.
- After some rest, we will walk up to the canyon view point to see grand top level view of the Gorge (true Grand Canyon View).
- Thereafer, we will reach back to the hotel, do camp-fire, relax and dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Those who are interested, can do sun-rise view at Gorge.
- After freshen up, we will check out and leave Hotel and reach Belum Caves.
- Belum 1.5 KM underground cave walk with ramps and lights.
- Belum Buddha Statue view and photographs
- After Belum, we will leave for the destination
Reach destination safely and comfortably with fine memories
Cost: referred above:
Payment link: www.keyterns.com/paynow
- Travel Escort accompanying the trip from start to return.
- Start to return travel in an AC Vehicle for both Chennai and Bengaluru guests
- Two Breakfast, Two Lunches (including one with variety rice), One Dinner, Coffee / Tea with Biscuits
- Entry Fee at Belum
- Non-AC Dorm Stay or Tent or AC room as per cost paid
- Sunday Dinner
- Any camera fees
- Any adventure activities such as Kayaking, and Rappelling.
- Anything not in inclusions
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – https://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- We may make schedule changes if required.
- The escorted trip will be conducted once a minimum of 8 persons register for the trip, for less persons, a revised quote will be given.
- Sightseeing places / activities are subject to availability.
- Any entry fee for foreigners at actual. If we are unable to conduct the trip or Guest withdraws from trip 72 Hours before the start of trip, 100% will be refunded. If Guest cancels within 72 hours, only 15% of the total trip price will be deducted.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: https://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: https://keyterns.com/events/
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.
#Canyon, #Caves, #Adventure, #Fort, #Gandikota, #Belum, #Rappelling, #Kayaking, #Pennar, #Gorge, #GrandCanyon, #Geologic, #Offbeat