Thanjavur UNESCO monuments, 1N2D
Admire the world’s greatest architecture recognised as UNESCO World Heritage Site under this name of The Great Living Chola Temples. They are the Brihadisvara Temple at Thanjavur, the Temple of Gangaikonda Cholapuram and the Airavatesvara Temple at Darasuram.
Experience highlights of the trip:
- 4 dimensional narration by Archaeologist – Archaeological, Architectural, Historical and Mythological
- Great Living Chola Temples coverage – Thanjavur, Gangaikonda Cholapuram and Darasuram
- Exploring Early Chola Temple – Nageshwara Temple at Kumbakonam
- Much more
Booking: Booking closes by every Tuesday for the weekend trip. Trips starts on Friday night and ends on Sunday night. Booking can also be done for any weekend in the next 4 weeks. Payment is collected once we have minimum of 9 participants. Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / email@example.com to booking.
Price: Rs.6000/- Per Adult.
#Heritage, #HeritageWalk, #Archaeologist, #Archaeology, #History, #Mythology, #Architecture, #Chola,
Day 1 : Start from Guindy at 9:00 PM from Guindy
Day 2: Check in at the Hotel, Travel to Tanjore, heritage walk at Saraswathi Mahal, Palace, Museum, Brihadeswara Temple, travel to Darasuram, heritage walk through at Airavateswara Temple, exploring Nageshwara Temple – Kumbakonam and seeing Mahamagam Tank
Day 3: Check out, Travel to Gangaikonda cholapuram, understanding great story and history behind Brihadeswara Temple and some finer aspects of architecture. Travel back to Chennai
- Transportation in a/c Vehicle
- Accommodation in a/c room is on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Lunch for both the days
- Dinner and anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Schedule and sequence are subject to availability and change.
- To make payment: http://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Minimum of 40% to be paid for booking.
- The escorted trip will be conducted once a minimum of 9 persons register for the trip, for less persons, a revised quote will be given.
- “Nice memorable trip! Thanks to Srinivas, Balaji & Vijay for making it one! Look forward to exploring more such trips!” – KeyTerns Guest
- “Last weekend gone for a one day tour to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram, an UNESCO Heritage Site, 7th Century Built monuments & temples. It was wonderfully organized by KeyTerns team Srini and Balaji. The trip was curated by Vijay, a young Archaeologist, who explained the Pallava kingdom history in-depth in an awesome way. Even though I have been to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram earlier, But this trip was quite different. It was highly
rmative and so entertaining, learned loads of historical information about the Pallava kingdom, Mythology and their mind-blowing architectural style. Thanks and kudos to Keyterns team. – Bala (http://casualwalker.com/pallava-kingdoms-mahabalipuram-mamallapuram-tour/)”
Curator profile: Curated trips are done by Vijay, an Archaeologist, Historian, Excavation Specialist, Researcher and a Wildlife Short film maker. He is doing his PHD in Archaeology. He is passionate in Heritage and Culture, is dedicated and has received several recognitions, appreciations, certifications for his work.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/list.
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fb: KeyTerns | NatureTerns | HeritageTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back.