2 Hours Chennai Museum walk with Archaeologist
Chennai Egmore Museum, started in 1851, has rich collections. It is the second oldest museum in India after the Indian Museum in Kolkata. Museum has several galleries. To cover in detail, only Stone gallery will be covered in this walk.
- Archaeologist curated
- Seeing rich and classic collection of artefacts.
- Understanding sculptors’ creativity
- Hearing some mythological stories, India and Tamizh region’s history
- Learn about Egmore Museum, its origin
- Much more…
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / email@example.com for booking.
High level plan: 1. Book first, 2. Get the confirmation, 3. Pay, 4. Meet the curator at venue and buy Museum tickets, 5. Join the Group Museum walk with the curator.
Cost Exclusions: 1. Any fees to be paid to Museum (http://www.govtmuseumchennai.org/museum/), 2. Transport upto Museum. Anything not covered in inclusions.
Venue, Curator details, etc. will be shared once the registration is complete.
Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: http://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 1 hour of trip start time.
- The curated trip will be conducted once a minimum of 6 persons register for the trip.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
– Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/.
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fb: KeyTerns | NatureTerns | HeritageTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back.
#Museum, #Heritage, #Archaeologist, #KeyTerns, #Historian, #Sculpture, #Archaeology