Join our *Almost Full Moon Day Sailing Orientation Trip* and have some fantastic experience at the sea with ‘The Royal Madras Yacht Club (RMYC)’. Suitable for anyone, no age limit. RMYC is a 100+ year old non-profitable yacht club located within Chennai Port involved in promoting Sailing as an International Sport and training Sailors.
*What do you get?*
– Welcome drink
– Briefing about Chennai Port, RMYC and Sailing trip
– Minimum of around 1 hour Wind Sailing (Imported J80 or equal) training, lead by certified & experienced skippers using best Sail Boat with Life vest
– Mesmerizing experience of being inside Chennai Port with rustic and gigantic ships, viewing some of the old ships including a Submarine.
– Tasty Snacks and Coffee / Tea.
Why should you choose Sailing?
– Its an eco sport
– Encouraging Kids to use vacations and to educate them about ecology, physics, ocean stories and safe adventure
– Sun set followed by Full moon sailing will be a treat.
– Photo albums:
Cost: Rs.7000 upto two adults, Rs.2500 per adult for more two adults, Rs. 800 per kid between 6 and 12 years.
Direct Payment links: wwww.keyterns.com/paynow
Booking link – https://keyterns.storefront.travel/activity/261256/private-wind-sailing-orientation-trip-for-indian-citizens/
For details & booking, please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com.
– End time depends on Sailing Training completion that depends on wind speed and weather.
– Only Indian Citizens are allowed.
– Trip starts at Madras Port entry point. Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date.
–Testimonial: “Experience is beyond what language can convey. Thank you.” is what our participant says, who sailed on the Blue Moon Day.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fb: KeyTerns / NatureTerns / HeritageTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back
#Sailing, #WindSailing, #Yacht, #Sail, #SeaAdventure