An exciting Port to Port Wind sailing orientation is there for you!
#LongSailing, #SeaFood, #SailingCrewTraining, #CrewCertification.
– Memorable long sailing on blue seas with a nice City view, Kasimedu Fishing Harbour view, Ennore new Harbour view and a chance to see Ocean at full spread with sea livings
– You will be trained to crew the J80 and will be issued soft copy of certificate of participation.
– The fresh catch seafood. Veg options are also available with garden fresh vegetables.
– Ocean stories and much more.
Photo albums: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rQwbFwbRPNxYY9BL7
Trip details – “http://keyterns.com/package/longsailing/”
Reserve by submitting the form and get notified on date of travel (refer to Trip Details for more information) – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPERbTq9NXNI_qMnt6dWLMHWVIxkEruesmT4Sfs5HhAnurzA/viewform?usp=sf_link
For details & booking, please contact +7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assemble at a meeting point near Chennai Port for briefing
Sail from Chennai Port to Ennore Port
Arrive at Ennore Port
Seafood and veg lunch
Depart by van
Arrive at dropping point near Chennai Port by van
Cost: Special price Rs.3200 Per Adult upto 10 participants (Original price Rs.4000 Per Adult 13 Years and above), Rs.1200 Per Child between 6 and 12 years)
– One way J80 Sailing, Sailing Orientation and Certification
– One way AC Van
– Non-veg or veg lunch with water
– Anything other than inclusions
– Only Indian Citizens are allowed
– The trip will be conducted once a minimum of 20 persons registering for the trip.Booking process
– Reserve by submitting the form – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPERbTq9NXNI_qMnt6dWLMHWVIxkEruesmT4Sfs5HhAnurzA/viewform?usp=sf_link
– Upon receiving reservation confirmation from KeyTerns with Date, please pay to confirm Booking – http://keyterns.com/paynow/
– Get booking confirmation.
– Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date
– FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
– 100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 72 hours of trip start time.
–Testimonial: “Experience is beyond what language can convey. Thank you.” is what our participant says, who sailed on the Blue Moon Day.About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organiser in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Well-being for the like minded. We also do personalised / corporate / educational travel.
|www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | email@example.com | fb:KeyTerns /NatureTerns /HeritageTerns |
– Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
– Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to Moon and coming back.