2 Hours Birdwatching closer to the City
Some part of Chennai and some outside are becoming a wonderful bird watching sites. How nice will it be to go with a Birding Expert using a high quality Telescope? Join the Birdwatching trip to enjoy your time.
– Birding Expert curated trip with the high end Telescope
– Visit to near by birding areas such as Sholinganallur / Adyar Estuary / Adyar Park
– Birdwatching, learning several species of birds, their behaviours, sound and life.
Cost: Rs.3000 flat rate for 1 to 4 persons. For additional person, Rs. 750 Per Adult and Rs.350 Per Child between 6-12 years. No fees upto 5 years.
To pay: www.keyterns.com/paynow
Trip plan, cost details and photos; Click here
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to booking.
- Camera / Video fees, All fess for Foreigner, Anything other than inclusions. Any cost related to optional spots / items.
Venue, Curator details, etc. will be shared once the registration is complete.
Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: http://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 24 hours of trip start time.
Curator profile: Curator is a passionate Birding expert. He can identify a bird by listening to the sound. He has contributed a lot. He uses telescope to spot the birds at distance and explains.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
Upcoming trips: www.keyterns.com/events/list
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back.
#BirdWatching, #Birding, #Telescope, #BirdSanctuary, #Flamingos