Date(s) - 22/02/2019 - 25/02/2019
3:00 pm - 7:00 am
Gokarna is an interesting offbeat destination for those who like beaches, hiking and some trekking. The drive up the winding path that leads to Gokarna is scenic, with the rocky mountains and Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. Gokarna is known for the beaches. The Gokarna main beach is in town and Kudle beach are west facing. Om beach, Half moon Beach, Paradise Beach (also known as Full moon) and Belekan beach are south facing. This trip will explore beaches around Gokarna, activities such as hiking & trekking and some visit to nearby spots like temples. Please contact +917550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Highlights of the trip:
– Staying on the beachside, enjoying the stars & sky
– Hiking from one beach to another
– Night Beach hiking
– Basic campsite but comfortable in terms of facilities, baggage room, clean washrooms
– Best in class AC Transport for the long journey
– Rain dance at sunset and Campfire after dinner subject to weather
– Trekking Guide
– Much more….
KeyTerns is a group trip operator from Chennai. However, we cater to any city in India. For this trip, we will gather everyone in Bengaluru and travel to Gokarna. Chennai & Bengaluru guests will be accompanied by a Travel Manager.
Day 0: Travel from your city to Bengaluru by Train / Bus to reach Bengaluru by 09:00 PM. Boarding AC van for an overnight journey to Gokarna.
Day 1: Reaching Gokarna, freshening up and start the Hiking. We will start from Paradise Beach to Kudle Beach covering Om Beach and Half Moon Beach. We will return from Om to Kudle beach late in the night enjoying the stars and sky. We will have campfire if possible in the night with an awesome dinner.
Day 2: We will cover Gokarna Beach, 4th Century built Mahabaleshwar temple.and the old and rustic Mirjan Fort.
After that we will start driving to Bengaluru and reach Bengaluru by 10 PM with fine memories. Once we reach Bengaluru, we will Board Bus / Train for our Cities.
Day 3: Reach our Cities with fine memories.
Base price: Rs.5000 Per Person
1. Bangalore – Gokarna – Bangalore Transport in AC vehicle
2. Breakfast on Day 1 & 2, packed veg lunch on Day 1 and a veg dinner on Day 1.
3. Stay in a Beachside camping site exclusively for our group in a sharing tent with clean wash rooms.
4. Travel Manager and a Trekking Guide accompanied.
1. All meals other than given in inclusions will be at actual
2. Travel from other cities (We will facilitate)
- Chennai – Bangalore – Chennai (By 10 PM, we will reach Bangalore by train / bus to board Gokarna AC van). This may cost around Rs.1300 for both ways.
- Schedule is subject to change
- Minimum 8 are required to operate the trip.
- Entry fee will be at actuals for foreigners