Date(s) - 07/03/2019 - 11/03/2019
3:30 pm - 7:00 am
“Hampi heritage trip with our Archaeologist**
Join us in the search of “City of Victory,” that has entirely disappeared save for a few scattered ruins of buildings that were once temples or palaces, and for the long lines of massive walls that constituted its defences. Witness the history of a two and half century old legacy, an empire sprawling from Dhakan to Ceylon. A throwback in time in the capital city of Vijayanagar Empire without which an Indian History book would be incomplete. Please contact 7550042234 / email@example.com to register.
Highlights of trip: Reference: A Forgotten Empire (Vijayanagar): A Contribution to the History of India.
- Understand the history, scale and importance of Vijayanagar Empire which controlled the entire South India for a period of 250 years
- Listen to the stories of palaces, temples and stables and how a huge thriving capital city on the banks of Tungabhadra river traded with Portuguese, Mughals and Chinese
- Witness beautiful sunset and sunrise in the midst of ruins
- Appreciate the architectural skills and knowledge of our ancestors and immerse in the similarities and differences of different architectural styles
Theme: Heritage Trail
|Day 1 We will take afternoon Lalbaugh train and reach Bengaluru. We will do overnight travel by a comfortable AC Van to Hampi
Note: If Train tickets are not available, we will travel by Bus to Bengaluru.
Day 5 Reach Chennai with fine memories.
|Cost||Rs.6600 Per Adult (Please read exclusions and inclusions)|
|Cost Inclusions||Twin sharing AC room in Hotel Malligi with Complimentary Breakfast, Bengaluru – Hampi – Bengaluru transport in an AC Van, Curation by Archaeologist|
Note: Time given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change. For foreign citizen, entry fee will be at actual. .
Testimonials from guests: About Vijay, Archaeologist & about our previous Heritage Trip
- Trip to Lepakshi:
- Detailed explanation given by Archeologist Mr.Vijay.Good hospitality by Mr.Balaji
- It was very well organised.. I enjoyed it thoroughly… such a refreshing and enlightening trip it was.
- Previous heritage Trips
- “Nice memorable trip! Thanks to Srinivas, Balaji & Vijay for making it one! Look forward to exploring more such trips!” – KeyTerns Guest
- “Last weekend gone for a one day tour to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram, an UNESCO Heritage Site, 7th Century Built monuments & temples. It was wonderfully organized by KeyTerns team Srini and Balaji. The trip was curated by Vijay, a young Archaeologist, who explained the Pallava kingdom history in-depth in an awesome way. Even though I have been to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram earlier, But this trip was quite different. It was highly informative and so entertaining, learned loads of historical information about the Pallava kingdom, Mythology and their mind-blowing architectural style. Thanks and kudos to Keyterns team. – Bala (http://casualwalker.com/pallava-kingdoms-mahabalipuram-mamallapuram-tour/)”
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fb: KeyTerns / NatureTerns / HeritageTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back
#Hampi, #VijayanagaraCapital, #Vijayanagara, #Heritage