Date(s) - 22/02/2019 - 24/02/2019
10:30 pm - 10:00 pm
**India’s Grand Canyon & Caves Camping & Regular Trip with optional Camping Kayaking & Rappelling from Bengaluru**
KeyTerns is starting the trip from Bengaluru with the Travel Lead exclusively for Bengaluru Customers. Trip is suitable for anyone and the difficulty level is Moderate
What do you get?
- Stunning photographic view of India’s Grand Canyon
- Trekking down to Pennar River
- Safe but interesting Rappelling from 50 Feet tall rock boulder (available at extra cost if booked in advance)
- Mesmerising experience of Kayaking at River pennar down the Gorge (available at extra cost if booked in advance)
- Fort walk (do not miss our Gandikota stories)
- Belum Caves: 1.5 KM underground cave walk
Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rkCgEV2h6oH3kBff7
- Transport in an AC vehicle.
- 2 Break-fast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Coffee / Tea on Day 1 evening
- Belum entry fees
- Travel Manager from start to end for comfort & safety
1. Any other items not covered
2. Kayaking / Rappelling cost (Please check with us)
Gandikota is an exciting place. River Pennar runs through gorge. It’s a must see place for nature lovers. Gorge is inside a 12th Century built fort. One can see elegant & photographic monuments such as Madhava Perumal temple, Ranganatha Swamy temple, Jama Masjid, Granary, Jail. During this trip, we will also cover an outstanding 1.5 KM underground limestone cavern, well facilitated by AP Tourism with ramps and lights.
Pick-up/Drop spots: Silk Board, Hebbal Esteem Mall (One more stop may decided depending on registrations)
Day 1 (Friday): Overnight journey to Gandikota. Starting from Bengaluru around 10:30 PM
Day 2 (Saturday): Reach Gandikota by 7 AM, Early check-in with available rooms, Freshen up, Breakfast.
- Trekking down to the gorge at river pennar, Kayaking with life vest (for those who register),
- Lunch, Post lunch trekking to do Rappelling, hike upto Fort, Fort walk with stories and Gorge top view,
- Evening coffee / tea, Dinner, Overnight stay in Dorm / AC Room as booked
Day 3 (Sunday): Post breakfast, Travel to Belum
- Belum 1.5 KM underground cave walk, Post lunch travel back to Bengaluru and reach around 10 PM with fine memories.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back.