Join our *Sunset Sailing Orientation Trip* and have some fantastic experience at the sea with ‘The Royal Madras Yacht Club (RMYC)’. Suitable for anyone, no age limit. RMYC is a 100+ year old non-profitable yacht club located within Chennai Port involved in promoting Sailing as an International Sport and training Sailors.
*What do you get?*
– Welcome drink, briefing about Chennai Port, RMYC and Sailing trip
– Minimum of 45 mins Wind Sailing (Imported J80 or equal) training, lead by certified & experienced skippers using best Sail Boat with Life vest
– Mesmerising experience of being inside Chennai Port with rustic and gigantic ships, viewing some of the old ships including a Sub-marine.
– Water & tasty Snacks
– Photo albums:
Price; Rs. 1800 Per adult and Rs.600 Per Children between 6 and 12 years.
For details & booking, please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com.
- End time depends on Sailing Training completion that depends on wind speed and weather. Time given is estimated end to end duration including the Sailing time.
- Only Indian Citizens are allowed.
- Trip starts at Madras Port entry point. Exact time & venue of assembling will be informed to registered participants 2 days prior to Sailing date
- Seven Days Sailing camp is likely to start shortly.
Testimonial: “Experience is beyond what language can convey. Thank you.” is what our participant says, who sailed on the Blue Moon Day.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organiser in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Well-being for the like minded. We also do personalised / corporate / educational travel.
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times travelling to Moon and coming back.
#Sailing, #WindSailing, #Yacht, #Sail, #SeaAdventure