Mindfulness is all about the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something. In an emotional world, how do we achieve that? Join Mindfulness Retreat Trip to learn the trick from renowned Spiritual Trainer Mr. Chandrasekar.
- Curated by the Spiritual Trainer
- Relaxed stay at the Ashram of Sri Bagavath, living enlightened guru, Refreshing hiking up the hill
- An opportunity to interact with Sri Bagavath himself if possible.
- Networking of several seekers
- Interesting topics introducing mind, necessity of Spirituality and science of meditation
- Learning Sarva Roopa Meditation, practising, getting feedback and clarifying
- Much more.
Promo video: https://www.youtube.
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / email@example.com to booking.
- Fri Nov 8th Travel from Chennai to Salem by AC Tempo Traveller by 3 PM and reach Salem by 9 PM
- Fri Nov 8th shared overnight stay at venue accommodation
- Sat Nov 9th Spiritual training at venue hall
- Sat Nov 9th shared stay at venue accommodation
- Sun Nov 10th Spiritual training at venue hall
- Sun Nov 10th around 3 PM – Leave for destinations
- Curation by Spiritual Trainer
- Shared room stay on Saturday 09th November 2019 night with 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner. Limited double cot rooms are available on the basis is of first cum first booked.
- Shared complimentary stay on Friday 08th November 2019 night with dinner at own cost
- Salem – Spiritual Learning Centre – Salem transport
- Chennai – Salem – Chennai Transport (Leaving around 3 or 4 PM on Friday and reaching Salem around 9 or 10 PM, travelling back on Sunday around 3 PM and reaching Chennai around 10 PM. Other location guests can reach Salem directly.
- Any thing not in inclusions
- Cost of Transport from Salem junction to venue if not travelled by Tempo Traveller and cost of Dinner on Friday.
Spiritual Trainer profile: Mr. Chandrasekar is a Spiritual Trainer, Meditation Master and an enlightened Guru. He has deep understanding about human mind and spirituality, mastered various techniques, and has wide range of knowledge in different school of philosophies.
Separate cost can be shared for guests travelling directly to Salem
Options are: Transport upto Salem and return
- Train (3AC Rs.965, SUPER AC EXP, #22207, 4:25 PM, Fri MAS Chennai Central, 8:42 PM, Fri, arriving at Salem) or Buses
- Train (3AC, Rs.955, SHATABDI EXP, #12244, 5:25 PM to 10:15 PM) or Buses .
Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: http://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip. If the guest informs the curator before 48 hours of trip start time, only 3% will be deducted and the rest will be refunded.
- The curated trip will be conducted once a minimum of 6 persons register for the trip.
About us: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/list
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to the Moon and coming back.
#Mindfulness, #Meditation, #SarvaRoopaMeditation, #Spiritual