Hampi Camping and Bouldering, 1N2D, from Chennai / Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on the banks of the Tungabhadra River. To cater the needs of your adventurous soul, we shall guide you to the hippie island that’s on the other side of the river Tungabhadra in Hampi. Visit the heritage site with an archaeology expert.
- Learn to trek and boulder under professional guidance
- Explore Hampi’s Heritage
- Night skywatch
- Overnight stay in tents at campsite
- Boat ride across the river
Cost per person : RS.5000 per person
- Pick up from Bellary Bus stand, proceed to Hampi in private vehicle
- After freshening up and have breakfast at a restaurant.
- Bouldering until afternoon with professional guidance
- Post Lunch trekking on the hills.
- Reach campsite and overnight stay in camps on sharing basis with dinner.
- We will rise and watch bright sunrise
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Visit of monuments and monolithic structures and temple and explore hampi and learn the heritage from an archaeologist perspective.
- After lunch enjoy the coracle ride in the river
- Late Evening transfer to Hospet / Bellary Bus stand.
- Local transportation from Bellary / Hospet to Hampi
- Guided bouldering and trekking with guide
- Boat ride (Coracle ride)
- Expert service to explain about the history, heritage and culture of the place
- Breakfast on day 01 & 2 and Dinner on day 01
- Travel cost up to Hospet / Bellary (refer to options in Notes)
- Food and any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusion
- Transport up to Bellary / Hospet:
- Chennai – Bellary – Chennai: KSRTC non-AC Sleeper buses are available at Rs.860 one way.
- Bengaluru – Hospet – Bengaluru: Train & Buses are available.
- Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change
- To make payment: http://keyterns.com/paynow/
- FAQs, Terms and Refund rules – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- Package booking terms: 50% of Advance at the time of booking
About us: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.