This is a group package to get wild in the Salt Marsh in the Thar Desert, spread across 7500 km2. Experience different cultures, dance, music carnival and handicrafts with the leisure of staying in a hotel. Take this package -‘Great Rann Utsav, Kutch’ and get to see the Kutch culture and festival at its best under the full moon in the Thar Desert.
Highlights of the trip:
– A vibrant desert carnival festival
– A trail in the largest salt desert in the world
– Watching the cultural festival with light music in the background under the moonlight
– Panoramic view of Great Rann
– Thrilling ATV and camel cart rides
– Munching the authentic Kutch cuisine
– Gaze around the village, to experience the local artistry, craftsmanship and lifestyle
We can see an entire city created from scratch and lasting for about 4 months. This annual festival starts on October 28th and goes till 23rd February. The festival exhibits culinary workshops, wildlife safaris, a visit to the nearby village, folk dances and more.
Trip plan, cost and details http://keyterns.com/event/gt_kutch_2n3d/
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / firstname.lastname@example.org to booking.
– Pickup from Bhuj airport/railway/bus station
– Arrival and Check-in & Breakfast at Hotel
– Departure to Rann of Kutch in an early morning time include visited places in kutch on route
– Visit Rakshak Van – Reserved Forest
– Visit Black Hill – Historical Temple of Lord Dattatreya, Beauty of nature and panoramic Top view of Rann of Kutch
– Enjoy Magnetic Field at Black Hill
– Visit Handicraft Village Gandhi nu Gaam – Handicraft hub and witness of village life
– Have Unlimited Authenticate Unlimited Gujarati Lunch
– Visit Great Rann of Kutch and Rann Utsav
– Enjoy a camel ride and explore Rann of Kutch.
– Departure for a Mandvi to enjoy the best attractions of kutch.
– Visit Vijay Vilas Palace – Historical palace on a beach
– Visit Godhara Ambe Dham – A temple with a museum where the creation of magnificent views in the form of model art from mythology scene
– Lunch at Mandvi
– Visit Wind farm beach
– Enjoy amazing sunset and beach activities
– Back to the Bhuj
– Breakfast and check out from hotel
– Go for a Bhuj Sightseeing
– Swaminarayan Temple
– Visit Kutch Museum
– Visit Aina Mahal – Historical Palace
– Prag Mahal – Historical Palace
– Visit Sharad Bag – Shahi Historical Palace
– Visit Hiralaxmi Craft Park
– Visit Vande Mataram Memorial
– Shopping in a Bhuj in a local market (Handicraft, popular sweets, great snacks, leading outfits )
– Enjoy fresh and delicious street food in a Bhuj
– Drop at Bhuj Airport/Railway/Bus station, with lots of Memories
Deluxe A/C Rooms – Rs.8,600/- per person
Swiss Tent – Rs.9,800/- per person
Heritage Stay(Hut) – Rs.10,450/- per person
– Twin sharing stay
– Lunch, Dinner on 10th and Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on 11th and 12th
– Includes toll, parking fee, permit
– Cultural Guide to enhance experience in Bhuj
– Transport up to Bhuj. Flight / Bus Bookings can be facilitated.
– Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
– Entry fee to Palaces, Museum, sightseeing places are excluded
– The escorted trip will be conducted once a minimum of 6 persons register for the trip, for less than Five persons revised quote will be given.
– Organiser reserves all rights to make any changes without prior notice.
– Ahmedabad / Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue trip can be customized on additional days and cost.
– Transport from Ahmedabad/Mumbai/Surat/Baroda can be arranged at extra cost.
Please contact 9176088725 / 7550042234 / email@example.com to register.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/list
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.
#Kutch, #DessertFestival, #Rann, #Gujarat, #RannOfKutch, #Bhuj