Hiking Trip to Canyon and Caves from Chennai – 1N2D
This trip is for moderate adventure travellers and covers Gandikota Canyon and Belum Caves.
Gandikota is an amazing place and is rightly called as “Grand Canyon of India” with River Pennar cutting the mountain and running through Gorge which is shining because of red granite. Gandikota is in Andhra and is 325 KM from Chennai and 265 KM from Bengaluru.
Belum limestone cavern runs for 3.5 KM with traveller access up to 1.5 KM. It’s a must see place for everyone. Belum is ~60 Km from Gandikota.
Highlights of trip:
- Hiking up to the top of boulders around Sunset time to see stunning photographic view of India’s Grand Canyon.
- Trekking down to Pennar River, Kayaking with experienced skipper
- 50 Feet height Rappelling with experienced & certified trainer (Optional)
- Guided walk inside the India’s 2nd largest 1.5 KM underground cave
- Interesting storytelling while doing Fort walk
- Providing alternate experience for those who do not want any adventure activities
Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rkCgEV2h6oH3kBff7
Trip cost & plan : http://keyterns.com/event/canyonhiking/,
– From Bengaluru – Rs.4,400/- Per Person for a Dorm / Tent Stay*, Rs.5100 Per Person for a twin sharing AC Room
– Chennai – Rs. 5000/- Per Person for a Dorm / Ten Stay, Rs.5700 Per Person for a a twin sharing AC Room
Please pay a minimum of 15% to book the trip. Payment link: www.keyterns.com/PayNow
Please contact +917550042234 / email@example.com for booking.
Note: Our trips are Female friendly
Day 0: We will do overnight journey to Gandikota in an AC Vehicle
- We will reach Gandikota in the morning, do early check-in at stay place, freshen up and have breakfast.
- Thereafter, Travel Escort will lead the trekking after a small briefing. It will be amazing to see the view of Reservoir and Valley on the trekking path. On the trekking route, Rappelling will be facilitated for those who opted.
- Post lunch, we will take you to Gandikota Fort covering key monuments including Madhavaraya Temple, Jama Masjid, Granary, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Fort Entrance, and Jail. We will also narrate interesting stories around Gandikota Fort.
- After we complete fort walk, we will climb up the boulders to see grand top level view of the Gorge (true Grand Canyon View). We will also take you to the small cave for a different view of Gorge. We will view Sunset from the top of boulders.
- After that we will reach stay place, relax, do camp-fire, have dinner and stay overnight.
- Those who opted for Kayaking, will do early morning trek down from the top of the mountain to the gorge at river Pennar and will do Kayaking
- After freshen-up, we will check out and leave stay place and reach Belum Caves.
- At Belum, we will do cave walk insider the 1.5 KM underground cave.
- After Belum, we will leave for the destination
- Reach destination safely and comfortably with fine memories
- Travel Escort accompanying the trip from start to return.
- Start to return travel in an AC Vehicle for both Chennai and Bengaluru guests
- Two Breakfast, Two Lunches (including one with variety rice), One Dinner, Coffee / Tea with Biscuits
- Entry fee at Belum
- Non-AC Dorm Stay or Tent or AC room as per cost paid with Camp-fire
- Complimentary Kayaking
- Sunday Dinner
- Any charges for Rappelling.
- Any camera fees
- Anything not in inclusions
- FAQs, Terms and Cancellation policy – http://keyterns.com/terms/. Further, trip specific terms are given as below.
- We may make schedule changes if required.
- The escorted trip will be conducted once a minimum of 8 persons register for the trip, for less persons, a revised quote will be given.
- Sightseeing places / activities are subject to availability.
- Any entry fee for foreigners at actual. If we are unable to conduct the trip or Guest withdraws from trip 72 Hours before the start of trip, 100% will be refunded. If Guest cancels within 72 hours, only 15% of the total trip price will be deducted.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic travel designer and an organiser of fixed schedule, personalised, corporate and educational travel in Nature – Offbeat, Heritage – Culture and Spiritual – Well-being.
Our any date customisable Package trips: http://keyterns.com/packages
Our upcoming fixed date group Trips: http://keyterns.com/events/
| www.keyterns.com | +917550042234 | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB & Instagram: KeyTerns |
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from the Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year.
#Canyon, #Caves, #Adventure, #Fort, #Gandikota, #Belum, #Rappelling, #Kayaking, #Pennar, #Gorge, #GrandCanyon, #Geologic, #Offbeat