*Trip to Canyon and Caves from Chennai / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Any City”
This trip is for both *Leisure and adventure traveller*. Trip theme is geologic. We have chosen geologically different structures and added adventure activities to make it as an interesting trip. This trip covers places such as Gandikota and Belum.
Why Gandikota and Belum?
Gandikota is an amazing place and is rightly called as “Grand Canyon of India” with River Pennar cutting the mountain and running through Gorge which is shining because of red granite. Belum limestone cavern runs for 3.5 KM with traveller access upto 1.5 KM. It’s a must see place for everyone.
Highlights of trip:
- Climbing up the boulders to reach top to see top view of Grand Canyon
- Trekking down to the 300 feet down Gorge
- Mesmerising experience of Kayaking at River pennar down the Gorge
- Exciting Rappelling at around 50 feet boulder
- Walking through ruined fort and hearing interesting stories and visiting photographic monuments
- 1.5 KM underground limestone cave walk at Belum, India’s 2nd largest cave system
- Women friendly and Travel Escort guided trip
- Much more
Day 0: We will do overnight journey to Gandikota in an AC Vehicle
- Reach Gandikota. Early check-in at hotel, freshen up and have breakfast.
- We will take you to Gandikota Fort covering key monuments including Madhavaraya Temple, Jama Masjid, Granary, Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Fort Entrance, and Jail. We will also narrate interesting stories around Gandikota Fort.
- After we complete fort walk, we will climb up the boulders to see grand top level view of the Gorge (true Grand Canyon View) on both east & west sides.
- We will come back for lunch. Post lunch, we will do small trek to view Mylavaram Reservoir from a viewpoint. Those who booked for Rappelling, will do Rappelling. Rappelling is climbing down from 50 feet tall boulder. There is an easy technique that the trainer would teach and if you follow, you can get down easily.
- After trekking / Rappelling, we will reach back the hotel, relax and dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Those who booked Kayaking, will do early morning trek down 300 feet from top of mountain to the gorge at river pennar and will do Kayaking
- After freshen up, we will check out and leave Hotel and reach Belum Caves.
- Belum 1.5 KM underground cave walk with ramps and lights.
- After Belum, we will leave for the destination
Reach destination safely and comfortably with fine memories
Rs.5,000/- Per Person for a Dorm / Tent Stay
Rs.5900/- Per Person for a twin sharing AC Room
Payment link: https://www.instamojo.com/@keyterns/
- Start to return travel in an AC Vehicle from Chennai / Bengaluru with two different Travel Managers, one from Chennai and another from Bengaluru
- Two Breakfast, One Lunch, One Dinner
- Entry Fee at Belum
- Non-AC Dorm Stay or Tent or AC room as per cost paid
- Anything not in inclusions
- Any entry fee for foreigners at actual
- Sunday Dinner or any Coffee / Tea
- Any camera fees
- Any adventure activities such as Kayaking, and Rappelling.
Note: AC Rooms and sightseeing places / experiences are subject to availability. We may make schedule changes if required. We will organize the trip if we have minimum of 8 persons from each location. If not, we may reschedule the trip to a different date.
About KeyTerns: KeyTerns is a thematic group travel designer & an organizer in Nature & Offbeat, Heritage & Culture and Spiritual & Wellbeing for the like minded. We also do personalized / corporate / educational travel.
Upcoming trips – http://keyterns.com/events/list/
Inspired by: KeyTerns derives its name from super bird “Arctic Tern” that travels from Arctic to Antarctica covering around 90,000 km per year. In its lifetime, it travels 24 Lacs KM, which is equivalent to 3 times traveling to Moon and coming back
#Canyon, #Caves, #Adventure, #Fort, #Gandikota, #Belum, #Rappelling, #Kayaking, #Pennar, #Gorge, #GrandCanyon, #Geologic